chapter 20

New chapter 

hope you like it

_______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 20

Nicolas was mad that July beat him in inviting Maya to lunch, but he could not do anything about it. He did not want to detain her and have lunch at the office but he could not tell July that he had other plans for them either, since she scheduled his appointments and knew his whole program. Yesterday he faked a meeting. If he did that again July may suspected something and he did not want Maya to start worrying about people gossiping about them. He wanted to seduce her slowly into a relationship and today proved that in order to do that he would have to do some careful planning. After he established a relationship, he would ease up Maya on the whole gossiping thing.

He wanted to pamper her and they did not let him. He pouted like a little kid and Maya saw him. So she did the polite thing to invite him to lunch with the girls. As if he would go. Not that he was a snob or anything. Just that it would not be very wise to sit on a table and ogle on Maya while half his company was watching. He had a difficult time not ogling while they worked. He was not sure his self control would be that good while they were eating.

And who could blame him. She was like a beautiful little fairy. With her long brown curly hair that looked so inviting on his pillow that morning after the party and her mesmerizing brown eyes that have a green circle on the outside that expanded when she was aroused. Not to mention her body. She was not very slim but she had curves in all the right places just the way he liked it. And how he had enjoyed those curves that night. There was a reason he kept dreaming of her every night and he found it extremely difficult to concentrate around her. This morning after last night’s hangover he had come to a decision. She was going to be his fairy. After all, the idea of her in the arms of another man, made him want to commit murder.

So after Maya left his office he gathered his things and left to go and pick up his car. The bar would be open by now and if he wanted to make some plans and impress Maya he would have to have his car. Not very appealing to invite her to dinner or lunch and drive her there on a cab. Although the last time he had her in a cab did not turn out that bad. He laughed at his own joke and grabbed a cab for the bar. As soon as he entered it the bartender greeted him.

“Well well hello! You look much better than I would have imagined after all that booze you drunk yesterday”

“Ya I might have overdid it last night. Thanks for not letting me drive by the way. I am sure that would have been a fatal mistake of my part.”

“Ya well I made you turn over your car keys after the third glass. I take seriously the safety of my clients and the rest of the town”

“Thanks again man, and for listening last night. I really needed to talk to somebody”

“Don’t worry it is part of the job. I hope it turns out good between you and your lady. To get that drunk last night you most really like her” the bartender said giving him his keys

“I do. I really do. Thanks again man” Nicolas took the keys left a fifty at the bowl for the tips and left. He had some serious planning to do. He grabbed a sandwich from a nearby café and drove to his office. There he called Alexandro’s, nice romantic restaurant and made a reservation for that night. He intended to invite Maya after their appointment with Mrs Summers as a thanks you for all the extra work she did while he was away in Europe. At least that was what he was going to tell her. It seemed as a solid excuse and he hoped she was going to accept. He has half an hour before their appointment and he decided to study a little bit to be ready.