chapter 24

Hello sweeties

how was your weekend?

did you have a good time?

well here is one more chapter to start the new week

;-)

Hope you like it!!!!!!!!!

You are all great to me and my story!!!

I really don't know how to thanks you all for your support!!!!!!

Chapter 24

Maya went home and of course Christy was waiting for her at her couch.

“TELL ME EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Christy yelled.

“My god Christy. You will make me change the locks”

“No no please. I am just worried for you. How did it go last night? Please tell me he is not a creep and that he did not mistreat you last night. I wanted to wait for you, but stupid Josh came and distracted me and I lost track of time. And when he left it was too late and I did not want to wake you up. Please tell me everything was OK last night.” Christy said in one breath.

“My god breathe. And don't worry everything was fine last night. You don't have to worry. You are worse than my mother you know?”

“Enough about me please tell me how did it go, play by play.”

“OK I' ll tell you what happened. Just let me have a shower first, because I have arranged with the girls at work to go to the movies at seven and later for drinks. We will talk when I get ready. By the way do you want to come with us?”

“Sure I will come, but only if you tell me everything. And I mean every little detail of the date.” She took her lost puppy look again.”

“I said I will. Now go get ready and we will talk on our way to the movie theater.”

They both got ready pretty quick and during their ride to the movies, Maya told her about her night out with Nicolas.

“You are glowing you know?” Christy said

“What?”

“I said you are glowing whenever you speak of him. Be careful OK. I know I said it is time for you to move on but you seem to be falling head over heals for him already. I am not saying it is bad. Just that you should be a little more careful now in the beginning.” She said seriously.

Maya smiled at her. No matter how irritating she was from time to time, Christy was here best friend and really loved her. She knew she could count on her.

“I know you are right about this and I am really trying to be as cautious as I can. It is not very easy with him though. He treats me so well, like I am some expensive kind of china and he is afraid that he may break me. I mean I know that in the beginning he was quiet hostile with me, but I think it was because he thought I had rejected him the morning after we slept together. Now he is a completely different man and from what I hear from the other girls at work this kind man is the one that they know and work for. Today he send me again flowers. He had them delivered in the office. And he asked me again to get together on the weekend. When I told him that I had made plans with the girls for tonight and that I was free for the rest of the weekend he blurred out a whole plan about as spending all out Saturday together. That really surprised me but he was so excited about it that I did not have the heart to deny him.”

“OK I just want what is best for you honey. You deserve it! I am only telling you this because you are moving fast with him. I mean you know him one week, you were out on one date with him and now you are spending a whole day with him. I just hope he is not another jerk that just wants to get in your pants.”

“Well he has already done that if you remember correctly. And he is still interested in me. So the bed thing must not be a big priority to him”

“Why on earth would you think of such a thing?”

“None of the men I have slept with, which as you know were not that many, have been extremely satisfied with me in bed. And lets not forget JD who said I was a lame lay.”

“He said what?”

“Oh ya that is a direct quote”

“That pathetic excuse of a man was incapable of satisfying a woman and he is trying to pin that on you. He was too narcissistic and egoist to have a normal relationship. His opinion does not count. And the fact that Nicolas is still pursuing you means that he values not only your personality but also your sexuality. Trust me girlfriend there is no man in this earth that does not prioritize sex in his relationship, no matter what they may say.”

Maya contemplated what Christy told her, but still so many years of insecurities were hard to discard so soon.

“I just don't know Christy. I am not saying you are wrong. I just.... I don't know. Look I will be careful tomorrow and we will she how it goes with him. Let's just take one day at a time. Oh we are here. Just in time. We will meet the girls at the cashier for the tickets. And remember they don't know anything about me and Nicolas. So don't mention him at all.”

“OK OK it is not like you have not already warned me a thousand times.” Christy smirked at her.

They met the rest of the girls and went all together to buy the tickets. The movie they had finally chosen was a romantic comedy. They all liked them and had to drag their boyfriends kicking and screaming to see them. That is why they all had decided to go by themselves. They even bought big buckets of popcorn as a kind of rebellion. Of course for Maya and Christy that was the norm, but they were not going to tell them that.

A couple of hours later they all got out of the movie theater teary eyed from the movie. They had loved every second of it and now they were commenting on it. They had decided beforehand to go to a bar that was nice and near the movie theater, so now they were chatting while heading go the bar. Christy had hit it off with July immediately and now they were both talking vividly with her between them.

The bar was not packed yet and they managed to find a small table that was barely enough for the half of them. They did not mind though because they had no intention of sitting all night. They wanted to dance. Maya ordered a virgin pina colada. Not because Nicolas had ordered her not to get drunk away from him, but because the hangover she had only a week ago, was too fresh in her memory and she could not drink any alcohol yet. Even the idea of it made her nauseous. But even without alcohol, she had a lot of fun. She danced like crazy with July and Christy, and July showed her some moves that apparently she had taught everybody the previous weekend. Maya could not believe she had danced like that, let alone invent those moves. Apparently all that booze she had consume had brought out a different more wild Maya to the surface, one that had not been unleashed before. That made her wonder if she had been that wild with Nicolas afterwards at his place. Maybe he did not think she was lame at sex. The only problem was, she did not remember anything of their night together and he wanted a repeat performance she wouldn't be able to comply. The fact that she was already thinking of sleeping again with him was not good news for her and she knew it.

It was one thirty after midnight that Maya told Christy she wanted to go home. Nicolas was going to come and get her at nine and she wanted to be ready for him. Cristy was also very tired after working that morning and gladly returned home with her. They both went straight to bed. Working all day and then dancing all night had depleted them of their energy.

______________________________________________________________________________

I hope you liked it!!!!

kisses to ALL

XXX