chapter 41

hello my lovely ones!!!!

i am sorry i was a little bit late in updating this week

i ll try to be a better girl next week

;-)

Ther story is coming to an end... not many more chapters to go...

XXX

========================================================================

edited by prologue92

___________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 41

The next morning Maya woke up to run to the bathroom again, but now they knew what to do. Nicholas brought her some of his mother's remedy and soon enough she was feeling better and they prepared themselves to go to the office. Maya was a little bit anxious about what her colleagues might tell her, but Nicholas assured her that everything was going to be OK.

“Sweety! I told you everyone is happy for us! You don't have to be stressed about it. Just try to think of the positive aspects of it.”

“And what might be that?”

“We can go and leave from the office like a normal couple in one car. No more sneaking in and out of it like we are thieves. We can come and go now as we please. Plus, you can go with Christy and buy all those maternity clothes; she has been grilling both our ears all the time. Shopping will be fun right?”

“Well! it will definitely be a relief for me. My clothes are pretty restricting my waist nowadays. Your little fairy is making herself obvious whether we want it or not.”

“Oh I want it. I definitely want!” he said, took her in his arms and kissed her.

“Come on, lover boy! We have to go to the office.”

“We can be a little late. We have the morning sickness excuse.”

“Hey! I am feeling better with the remedy and I don't want to jinx it. So, come on we are leaving.” She said sternly.

“OK. you are the boss.” He pouted.

“No I am not, but my boss is turning out to be one naughty boy.” She said teasingly and ran for the door before he had time to grab her. If he had succeeded they would probably go to the office at noon.

Maya entered her office and sat on her desk to check her appointments for the day. She arranged her files. Because they did not know how late she would be that morning her first appointment was pushed back at 10 o clock. Jane was the first one to come to her office, once a gossip always a gossip, would fit perfectly.

“Good morning Maya, how are you feeling today?”

“A little better. Thank you. I got a recipe of a remedy that helps the stomach. It has done wonders for me. On Friday I was a wreck.”

“Oh that is great news! The first months can be a real problem. I remember when I had my baby I was a total mess, the first three months. I didn't know what time you would come to the office today and I rescheduled your morning appointments for noon. I hope you don't mind.”

“No, of course not. That is a big help since it will help me catch up on what I missed on Friday.”

“You were away a day not a year, you did not miss anything important.” July said entering the office and holding her usual flowers. “I missed them on Friday when you did not come to work.” she remarked and winked at Maya.