chapter 27

hey hello everybody

i know i am a little bit late on updating....

please forgive me!!!

i really am doing everything i can

thanks you for all your awsome comments

you are making me sooooo happy with them!!!!

_________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 27

Nicolas left the following morning a little bit earlier than Maya because he had some business to take care of. Maya wanted to share breakfast with him, so she made a couple of sandwiches with cheese and ham and then stopped by Glenda's cafe and took some muffins. She took one of her big purses with her and placed them inside so that no one would see her carrying the food to his office. When she reached the office she formally went to July and asked her if Nicolas had already come to the office and if he was available for her to see him. July checked with him and a few minutes later she was closing the door of his office behind her.

¨Hello. Did everything go well in your meeting this morning?¨

¨Yes although I missed having breakfast with you.¨

¨I thought you would that is why I brought it with me to share¨ she smiled and got off her bag the sandwiches and the muffins.

¨You are a treasure little fairy.¨ He went around his desk took her in his arms and kissed her.

They sat together on his desk chair, she on his lap and ate quickly so that July would not barge in and find them in such a compromising position.

The rest of the day past without any mentionable incidents, as did the rest of the week. They developed a comfortable routine. They went separately to work and they did what they had to do. They ate lunch together only once that week since they did not want Nicolas's title as the tyrant to stick. Maya kept giggling at that and Nicolas kept scowling. After work they went together home. Which home did not matter. Sometimes it was his place and sometimes hers. They both constantly had an overnight bag in their trunks, because they always decided the last minute were to go. Most of the times the choice of apartment was defined by how much they could hold themselves without attacking each other. Because as soon as they left their offices they became a beautiful couple crazy for one another. They dinned together in cozy restaurants or at home and spent the night making love again and again.

Maya could not believe she was experiencing such a thing. Every night while she fell asleep she feared that all this was a dream and that she would wake up the next morning alone and miserable as usual. But each morning she woke up all worm in Nicolas's embrace. She loved how he never let her go during their sleep. He snuggled up with her and whenever he wanted to change position he just took her with him. And all that never waking up. As if his body recognized hers as a part of him. It was like a dream come true for her and she hoped it would last for ever.

When Friday came, Nicolas proposed that they left town for the weekend. Maya just wanted to be with him. The where and whens did not matter to her and so she gladly agreed with him. They left after work went to pack some things for the weekend and left right away. She had no idea where he was taking her. That was not very easy for her while packing her suitcase but he wanted to be a surprise and she did not want to spoil it. He was obviously very excited about it. They drove for a long time heading outside of time through the countryside. Finally they reached a castle that apparently was renovated and worked as a hotel. A very special hotel. It was breathtaking. It had something medieval on the outside and that theme was kept on the inside also. In the rooms there were only hidden lights for emergencies and the guests used candles. The bed was huge with drapes on each side. The wardrobe was wooden and beautifully carved. And in the bathroom even the bathtub had a medieval style. In a few words it was beautiful fantastic and Just perfect. Maya felt enchanted. She kept looking everywhere with a dreamy look. Nicolas closed their room door as soon as they brought their bags inside and went towards her. He hugged her from behind and kissed her on her neck.