chapter 21

Hello everybody!!!
Thanks you again for reading my stories!!!!!!!!!

I got 100 funs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW that just seems  incredible to me

thanks you each and every one!!!!!

Soooo i had a lot of fun writing this chapter hope you enjoy it!!!!

____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 21

“I…. I will come. If there is no one else to defend your virtue, against the hordes of women that are after you.” She teased him to lighten the mood that had become too heavy with sexual tension.

Nicolas beamed happily and came even closer to her. “I was thinking of Alexandro's. It has Italian food. Do you like Italian food Maya?”

“Yes I love it” Maya said a little bit breathlessly. This time she retreated. She was afraid of what she might do this close to him. Her body wanted to get even closer to him. To lose itself in his embrace. She was already regretting accepting his invitation. She was obviously too weak to resist him. “Well if I want to be on time for dinner and have that relaxing bath you told me I will have to leave soon. Is there anything you want me to do before I leave?”

Her voice was breathy and low and images of her in a bathtub gloriously naked dressed only in bubbles filled Nicolas’s mind. He nearly winced at how fast his dick got hard. Unless he reined himself he would probably attack her by the time they serve them first course.

“No. Everything is fine here. You go and relax yourself. I will come by your house around six thirty ok? I will get your address from July. It is on your personnel file right?”

“Yes but there is no reason to bother July, I will write it down for you” She was too eager to give him herself her address and Nicolas realized it was because she would not want people at the office to know that they were going out on dinner together. He promised himself that he would make her trust herself enough not to care what the others said. People were mean and enjoyed to gossip no matter how much hurt their gossip caused. Of course she should be careful but not stop living for that reason.

“All right so I will see you in a few hours” He told her while she was writing down her address. After that she saluted him and left. He picked up the telephone right away and ordered 25 red roses to be delivered in Mayas place at six fifteen. He really wanted to see her face when she saw the flowers but he preferred not to make her feel awkward.

As soon as Maya left Nicolas’s office she exhaled deeply. She had to leave quickly and do some seriously mental slapping on herself if she wanted to be ready to face Nicolas again by six thirty. He was so handsome, that now that he had stopped being a jerk and was charming instead, she had no chance in resisting his advances. And it was clear that he was making a move on her. She was not naïve enough not to recognize that. What she could not understand was what made him change his mind that quickly about her. Two days ago he was ready to eat her alive (in a bad way), and now his was all sweet and caring and he said good things to their clients about her. She wondered if his change was due to the fact that now he knew that she did not walk out on him the morning after the party, but because she had no recollection of the previous night. Christy was right when she said last night that he tricked her to verify her story. He actually admitted it today and once again apologized. Could he be that nice as he seemed today? Could it be true that he was not drinking over another woman last night instead of a relative?