chapter 39

hello everybody

i did whatever i could to update as soon as possible

hope you ll enjoy the chapter!!!

thank you all for your lovely wishes for my health and for the awsome comments!!!!!!

i am better, hope soon i ll be just fine...

wishes for a great new week

=================================================================================

edited by prologue92

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 39

“So, what did your mother tell you?” Maya asked anxiously. She did not want his parents to think that she did not wish to meet them.

“They came up with an alternate plan since we can't go there this weekend.”

“Really and what is the plan?”

“They are coming here. They'll stay in the spare room.”
Maya looked at him wide eyed and then she instantly got up from the love seat and ran to the kitchen. There, she started tiding up things quickly but efficiently.

“Fairy! What are you doing?”

“What does it look that I am doing? I am tiding up. Your parents are coming tomorrow. I don't want them to think that I am a slob. Can you please bring me the vacuum cleaner? I need to vacuum the whole place.” By then she had grabbed a wipe and was cleaning the kitchen counter. Nicolas approached her, took the wipe from her hands and hugged her.

“Fairy, you don't have to do any cleaning. Everything is fine, and my parents are coming here to meet you not to examine the place and judge you for it. Come on sit with me and relax. Everything is going to be OK. After all, after we tell them that they are going to be grandparents, they are going to be so happy that they would not mind it even if it was like a zoo in here!” Maya laughed at that.

“If our baby is a grand manipulator like you, I am going to be in big trouble.” she grumbled, but Nicholas knew she loved each and every moment of it.

He managed to keep her confined with him on their love seat for a couple more hours and they moved to their bedroom. There Nicolas started kissing her passionately moving gradually from her lips to her neck and then to her breasts.

“Mmmmmm it is payback time. No hunkie punkie for you tonight.” She said and turned her back on him. He was not discouraged by her action at all. He started kissing her in the back of her neck, on her sweet spot behind her ear, while his hands started travelling all around her body. Pretty soon he had her panting and all too willing.

“You are one grand manipulator but I am going to get you mister!”

He did not say anything, he just kept seducing her and soon he was deep embedded in her hot and eager pussy.

The next morning, Maya woke up feeling as nauseated as the previous day. She ran to the bathroom and started vomiting.

Nicholas woke up from her sudden retreat from his embrace and when he heard her in the bathroom he ran behind her. He found her down on the floor holding her stomach and puking her dinner. He wet a towel and sat next to her and wiped her forehead and tried to make her as comfortable as possible. They sat there together for what seemed like a century and Nicolas left her only to answer the telephone. It was his parents announcing that they were taking an early flight and they would be there in about two and a half hours. That made Maya more anxious which resulted in more throwing up.