Christmas Came Early?

A/N
This story seems to be favored by me in terms of updates I know , but I will work on other updates next I promise.
~Ringleader_Robin
(Kit)
------------------------
It never got old seeing the shocked looks on the other's faces. What could Dick say? He still had the habit of wanting to make jaws drop, but who cares if he is a bit of a show off? He knew exactly what the Batman was planning, and though bat and rat rhymed, Rat would not consider them 'buddies'. Dick leaned forward in his chair,a wide grin forming. " Don't you think it is odd that the Bat wants you to bring me in? I bet you did not even ask him."

"What are you trying to say?" Red Arrow challenged "It is because he wants to interrogate you and bring you to justice!"

" Always the righteous one ,Roy." Dick sighed " Unfortunately, things are not always so black and white. He wants you to take me into custody because he thinks that I need protecting." Dick rolled his eyes " Which last time I checked I am not wearing a tiara and asking Prince Charming to save me from my tower."

" What are you talking about?" Wally asked, obviously confused at the ramblings of Rat. There is no way that Batman would want to keep a villain like this safe.

" The irony of it all is that he asked the very people who put me in this predicament to come escort me." Rat laughed humorlessly.

" We don't even know you!" Roy snapped at. " We did not do anything to put you in danger!"

"Oh on the contrary. Someone is after my head because of the stunt you pulled." Dick shrugged. " to be honest, I never predicted that three sidekicks with little field experience on their own, would happen across a very secret and secure lab. That little stunt of yours made one of my more dangerous clients.." He glanced over to Superboy for a brief second before catching himself and continuing " to believe that I leaked the information on their little projects." When Dick saw that the clone was clenching his fists, he gave an exasperated sigh " Calm down, Do not go all Kylo Ren on me, I am just stating that you caused a very serious person to want my blood on this floor. But it is no biggie, as I said I do not need protection, Roy here knows that."

" We were unaware that our actions have caused you trouble." Aqualad tried to apologize, hoping that if they showed no harm, that he would come willingly.

"Oh no trouble!" Dick beamed. " I actually got some cool new assassin gear out of it, so all is well" Dick pulled out a gun with a silencer on it as well as a few shadow masks and knives, grinning at the horrified faces of the teens. " oh relax, I didn't kill any of them I 'reasoned' to some and others I just forced out. Walls, you want another souvenir sense you did not seem to enjoy the last one." Dick leisurely tossed a dagger (in its scabbard ) to Wally." Now you really must get going. Tell bats thanks and all, but I don't need a savior in my life." Dick paused before glancing past the teens " or I suppose I can tell him now." Dick sighed

"Unfortunately, you do not have a choice." A New voice called, batman stepping out into view. " you will be coming with us.

----------------
" I will like to make aware that I was out numbered and know when I am going to lose a fight." Dick grumbled glancing at the handcuffs around his wrists while sitting on the cold metal chair. " Is this really necessary? It's not like I can go anywhere..."

"What do you want Rat?" Batman sat across the table.

"Ooo is this like an early Christmas? As a child I always wanted my own pony." Sarcasm dripping from his voice. " What I want is to be left alone."

"We are not the bad guys here, we are here to save people."

Dick sighed "For the last time I do not need to be saved."

"How long have you done that exactly? Fending for yourself?"

" My my, asking for information, and on myself? Those are expensive questions there Bats."

Batman sighed ,rubbing his temples. It was a lot harder than he thought to get the boy's cooperation than he originally planned. "What will be the price for these answers?"

"Well I hear Wayne enterprises has some interesting things" Dick leaned against the table, giving a knowing smirk as Batman tensed. "And we both know that you are pretty close to Bruce Wayne. I'm sure he would be more than happy to give me that early Christmas I wanted."