Nothing Suspicious Here....

A/N

So... Evil-Bat-Cat hacked into my account and posted this beautiful thing.. so Before I start my update-- Instead of pressing the enter button, which I know you all LOVE.

Fans:

Well here is a little crackbefore an update: Enjoy

"Hello. Puzzle here." Puzzle waved at Kit through her computer screen, smiling smugly. "We both knew it was only a matter of time before this was going to happen. Oh yeah, I tore through that fucking fourth wall and you ain't stopping me from what I came here to do. I put in a lot of goddamn effort into this, so there's no way in hell I'm stopping now."

Without another word, Puzzle turned away from the screen and set his eyes on what he came here for: Rat. "Come on, baby. We were meant to be together from the very beginning. You're the only one who can put up with whatever the hell is going on with me, and I have everything you're looking for."

Rat raised an eyebrow, waiting for him to continue.

Puzzle grinned. "I. Have. Netflix."

After that, the two ran off into the sunset (or in this case, the shitty sewers. How romantic.) and they lived happily ever after.

Until their two authors needed to use them for updates and tore their relationship apart, leaving them absolutely heartbroken.

Maybe??