Oh The HORROR

A/N

Hello everybody! I do not know if it matters to any of you, But the 24th of this month will be the 1 year anniversary of my time here on wattpad.

Thats right! I survived a whole year and YOU survived a whole year of waiting for slow updates! Congratulations!

And as a reward for you dealing with me. I thought it would be a good chance to give you all a little present. You know what it is? UPDATES ON ALL OF MY STORIES!

  You know what it is? UPDATES ON ALL OF MY STORIES!

Now, On with the story!~

Your (not so) Favorite Author,

~Ringleader_Robin

(Kit)

----------

"Is it just me..or does Rat seem..Happy?" Wally whispered as Rat passed by to head to the refrigerator, whistling a tune. Honestly, It was freaking wally out."

"Whatever, he got us out of a boring mission and into one that actually had risks. " Roy commented. He had a somewhat mutual understanding with Rat, considering that they had just finished a mission involving the injustice league..an important mission that Rat basically clawed out of Batman for them. Honestly the teen did not seem to know the meaning of fear..or a filter; but, Roy can respect the weirdo for that.

"What's this?" Wally joked. "Did I just hear Roy of all people defend Rat? I think we need to call the League, the world is ending."

Dick popped his head around the corner, almost looking hopeful. "The world is ending?"

Roy rolled his eyes. "Go back to your lair, Rat."

Rat of course did not do what he was told, Instead he walked over and plopped himself right next to Roy. "Awe come on!~ it is such a beautiful October day, we should be cherishing it to it's full potential!"

Wally cringed. "Who are you and what have you done with Rat?"

"Oh don't be such a Fuckboy Walls. ITS OCTOBER! The skeleton war, halloween decorations the free candy! I thought you of all people would understand the glory of this month!" Rat looked almost offended.