CopyCat?

A/N

Study for finals? Nah.

Thats right! The Amazing Kit is here with the update of all updates! Nah

Thats right! The Amazing Kit is here with the update of all updates! Nah..It really is not special...or is it?

or is it?

Enjoy!

~Ringleader_Robin

(Kit)

---------

"You are a Canary... I'm a coalmine." Rat grinned, slouching into the couch to get comfortable, smirking even more at the confused expression on Black Canary's face. "Oh come on... did you really think I would ,cooperate' with this whole therapy thing? I don't need a shrink to tell me the problems I have. I can do that on my own thank you very much."

Black Canary paused. "If you know these problems, care to list them for me?"

"Well for starters, I am just too good looking." Rat smirked again, saluting to some invisible crowd that Canary could not see. "Second, I am having some problem with being held captive..but both of these problems I am sure you as well as everyone else is aware of. Would you look at that, I did your job for you. Does that mean I can leave now?" Rat slowly sat up but was stopped by a warning glare Black Canary gave him" Ooooo..scary..I see you have taken lessons from the Bat."

"Rat... If you ever want to get out of this, you better start talking..honestly."

"Hey now, calm down there Sean Maguire. We all know that information comes at a price, what makes you think I would just hand it out for free?"

Black Canary sighed a bit, leaning back in her chair. She knew that Rat would not open up to her willingly, so what incentive could she give the other to speak to her. She watched the boy slump back into the couch, a knowing smile on his face. "All I can offer you is a better sense of self. If you open up, integrating here will be a lot easier."

"You need your hearing checked lady, I do NOT want to be 'integrated' into anything!" Rat snapped at.

"That is where I think you are lying. We both know you could escape if you really wanted to." Black Canary watched as the amused expression on the boy's face turned into a cold one, it looks like she hit a nerve. She was getting somewhere.

"So what if I can escape?" Rat scoffed. "I get free food and entertainment, don't make it seem like I like it here." he crossed his arms, huffing. "The second this place gets boring, I am out of here."

"You do not like change, do you?"

"Who does?" Rat scowled. "I was content before any of you came and--" he paused slightly, pursing his lips shut. Why was he even talking about this to her. Rat usually never fell into mind games with others, hell, he was the one who usually made them!

"And what?" Black Canary asked calmly, waiting for the other to answer. But was cut off when someone entered the room.

"Rat. Outside. Now." Batman commanded his glare focused on the boy.

"What did I do wrong now?" Rat complained getting up. "I did everything you said and--"

"Where were you last night?" Batman ordered.

"Oh come on, I am under the same house as you! I was obviously in my room last night per usual." Rat scowled, whatever Batman was about to accuse him of, it probably was not good. He followed Batman to the debriefing room in mount Justice, turning on the holographing screen to show a blurry image of a boy talking with someone in green "Oh Riddler...I thought he was in prison..when did he get out? I take it that his early release wasn't for 'good behavior'. Ah, Negima..such what a character."

"What were you doing with him last night?" Batman ordered, his voice growing darker in warning.

"Whoah whoah whoah! Me!? I haven't chatted with Negima for months!" Rat held his hands up in defence, his glance going to the screen. The resolution was blurry, but the outfit was relatively similar to what he would usually wear while out on the streets for business reasons. "Ah hell nah, Someone jacked my style." Dick scowled. "Someone has a lot of guts to copy me..ohhh they are gonna get it."

"So you are telling me that this footage of last night is not of you?"

"Great detective work sherlock" Rat snapped back sarcastically. "Like I said, I was in my room all night last night..sure I admit That I was updating some...software..into the Bat computer..but I was not out kanoodling with Riddler. Honestly Bats, you act like I am so untrustworthy." Dick smirked slightly at the scowl on the Caped Crusader's face. "Oh come on Bruce, I was joking-- well not about the bat computer or the copy cat...well you get it..man..I might as well try to talk to a wall about my innocence. Look, I can't help that I am famous. My inactivity must have made others think I am dead or something..honestly surprised Penguin didn't spill his guts while he has his little vacation in prison. Gotta say though I am a little flattered... nothing like the psycho fans, right Bats?"

"If there is a copycat crime going down, we need to find out who it is. Bring the rest of the team in."

"Uh, excuse me? Do I look like a messenger boy to you?" Dick huffed. "This is about me anyway and my reputation..I am not letting some punk take it and burst it into flames. I am doing this alone. See you later at home Bats." Without permission, Dick walked towards the zeta beams, his destination Gotham.

----

Dick slowly walked into the sewers, humming lightly as his footsteps echoed down the catacombs that twisted underneath the streets of Gotham City. He paused when he saw a faint light growing more and more as he walked. "Stupid kid is gonna ruin my generators if he keeps the lights on all the time. "Dick grumbled, this was definitely not a rat thing. Everyone knows he hates light..electricity was for computers and the internet router..that is it! He huffed and walked into his old home, glaring at a kid who was rummaging around. "And what do you think you are doing?" Dick spoke up, arms folded as he watched the figure freeze at his voice and then turned around. "Wait a second..I know you!" Dick laughed a bit and shook his head slightly. "You're that brat I helped steal the batmobile tires for two years ago. Tim...? No..Tony...?" Rat clapped his hands together "Todd right? Jason Todd"