"THE FITNESS GRAM PACER TEST IS A MULTISTAGE-"

A/N
Uh oh! It's that time again. Rat and I are back in business!

Please sit back, relax, and enjoy this small update

~Ringleader_Robin

(kit)

------

"Come on, let me keep it!"  Rat held up the crown, sitting on an unconscious Joker. " Clown won't be needing it anyway, right? I let you take the diamonds don't take away my payment"

"Payment?" Batman frowned "you didn't do anything, you sat there and laughed more than joker did."

"I didn't say anything about you now did I?" Dick hummed, placing the crown back on his head, smiling brightly. "The jewels are fake anyway, I know fakes when I see them. It's not like it's the Crown Jewels. If you expect me to play sidekick, you better let me keep souvenirs. Flash lets kid idiot do it."

"Flash is not someone I strive to be." Batman growled.

"Oooo somewhere right now, flash is applying ice to that sick third degree burn." Rat laughed a bit. "Think of it like an 3D scrapbook that may or may not include explosives"

"Not very convincing"

"I'm asking for a change aren't I ? That has to count for something, come on and feel the aster Batman."

"Aster?" Batman questioned

"Y'know, the opposite of disaster? It's not that hard to get."  Dick sighed "whatever. Let's just tie up the clown gang and leave, there is a new season of The Walking Dead on Netflix that's calling my name." He hummed a bit, looking at batman, trying to imagine himself and Batman in a zombie apocalypse situation. " hm... Remind me me to get some longer ranged weapons. I bet Roy would LOVE to teach me the bow. Ah..I could see Roy as a Daryl." Dick smirked before standing up and going to Batman's side. "So what next?"

"We are going back to the mountain to assign the team a new mission."

"Is said mission mandatory?" Dick asked, hoping on what little lucky stars he had left that he did not have to. Did Batman not hear the Walking Dead conversation they just had? "Bats... come onnnnnnn!"

"You are tagging along, end of story."

-------------

The team gave the two vigilantes a weird look when Rat came through the the Zeta beam wearing a crown with a cocky smirk. "That's right peasants! Bow before royalty!"

"More like royal pain in the ass." Roy growled.

"Ohhhhh Roy!" Rat gasped "Is my sass finally wearing off on you? Ah I feel like such a proud parent!" Dick wiped away imaginary tears. "My baby's first sassy comment, They grow up so fast--" Dick was tackled to the ground, a certain archer punching him in the face.

"Get in line. Both of you." Batman barked out, his glare worsening.

Roy gave a begrudging glare of his own before getting up and standing in line with the rest of the kiddy league, Rat getting up and rubbing his jaw before soon following after. "Talk about a bad punchline." He remarked, dodging the punch that followed suit. The teens stood for a moment , silence forming. Then Rat realized how much this seemed like the gym class in the movies "......The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it con--"

"DUDE SHUT UP!" Wally snapped at.

"What? Common it's funny! " Dick sighed and shrugged. "Let's go Bats! Mission time right? Let's hear it so we can get it over with."

Batman pulled up a file. "Recon mission mission in the Gobi Desert. The--"

"Desert Really? Like all sun and no wifi? You are gonna kill me Bats. " Dick groaned, seeing a smirk from Roy who was probably relishing the idea of Rat perishing. "Why can't we do something fun. Like recon in a creepy pizza restaurant where animatronics try to kill you."

"Dude what are you on?" Wally frowns, just trying to figure out what is going on in that teen's head, though he knows it's impossible."

"All I am saying is why do things that are boring and torturous.  If I am going to die, I would rather it be my a malfunctioning robo mascot than by heat stroke." Rat gave a shrug. " Quit giving us your scraps and missions you don't want to do and give us some real missions."

Roy blinked a bit. Sure Rat was an obscure person , insane most of the times and flat out irritating, but he had a point. He just said what he has been trying to say since the very beginning. It pains him, like REALLY pains him to agree with Rat. "He has a point."

Rat gestured to Roy "Seeeeeeeee? Even the guy who hates my guts agrees with me! That in itself should be ' Exhibit A'" Dick grinned with triumphant smirk. "That's two votes for a cooler mission. Come on Walls, cooler missions mean cooler keepsakes and goodies!~" He pressed trying to get the uneasy speedster to agree with him. "Or what about you Connor? You could beat the crap out of more people other than me for a change..by the way you still owe me for breaking my first mask."

"Rat"

"Shh I'm not done with my inspirational speech yet." Dick held up his hand cutting the Batman off. "Saltwater I'm just going to say agrees with me because he is not one for conflict so three votes!"

"Saltwater?" Kaldur asks, pointing to himself.

"Glad to SEA you know where I was going with that." Rat comment, causing KF to laugh. "I heard a laugh that I'm taking as vote number four!" He turned to M'gann "And that leaves you who will go with Connor off the edge of the Earth because she is head over heels for him."

M'gann blushed brightly "What are you talk--"

"Doesn't take a mind reader sweet cheeks." Dick cackled. "And with that-- I officially claim this case closed." He gestured to Batman. "You may now speak you non existent case against these claims of stupid missions, though the jury seems to be in my favor."