Chapter 4: Black and Blue

"Sophia, Wake up." I heard a heavenly voice call to me.

"Sophia, come on!" I cracked my eyes slightly and found myself face to face with the the guy I wanted to both punch and kiss at the same time. Was the even possible? Jackson rolled his eyes at my slow reaction. I put my shoes on and grabbed my phone and headphones, putting them in my purse as slowly as I could just to annoy Jackson. "You're a pain in the ass, you know that?" Jackson grabbed my hand roughly and pulled me towards the entrance of the hotel. Charles was already waiting for us with our bags.

"There you are! I'm sorry we had to wake you up, but a storm was heading our way and I thought it may be safer to stay at a hotel for the night."  Charles went to talk to the tired looking receptionist and I suddenly felt Jackson snake his arm around my waist. Charles glanced back at us before telling the receptionist we needed two rooms.

The receptionist nodded, "Is two rooms, with one bed in each ok?" Charles nodded and handed his credit card. Wait! one bed each? I was about to protest when I was pulled back by the devil himself. I glared at Jackson as he tightened his grip "Sophia, remember play along." He whispered harshly in my ear.

I leaned into Jackson and sighed. "You want me to play along?" I stood on my toes and let my lips brush against his, I could feel my lips tingling as I kissed him softly. Too any passerby, we must of looked like we were madly in love, if only it were true. I smiled as I felt him start to kiss me back, his grip around my waist loosened slightly and I decided to take this as an opportunity to launch my attack. Quickly raising my foot, I stomped on his foot as hard as I could.

"What the hell was that for!?" Jackson clenched his jaw and glared at me.

"For being a jerk." I replied back. I picked up my duffel bag and followed Charles to the elevator. He gave me the key to the room Jackson and I would be staying at. Room 801. Once the elevator got to the 8th floor, we walked towards the rooms silently. I stayed in front as we strode down the hall. I overheard Charles whispering something to Jackson. "Make sure she's marked by tonight, or else the pack will think you aren't taking this seriously." I almost threw up right then and there.

"Yeah, yeah whatever." Jackson and I got to our room, I slid the key room and opened the door to reveal a "Valentine's day" styled suite. Oh great. The room had it all, a heart shaped bed with velvet sheets, dark red wallpaper, and roses scattered around the floor.

"Wow..." was all I could muster up. I felt Jackson come up behind me.

"You have got to be kidding me. What the hell was he thinking?" I raised an eyebrow at his remark. I think we all knew what Charles was thinking. I placed my bag on the red sofa and took out my P.Js before heading to the bathroom to change. I locked the door behind me and leaned against the counter, pressing my hand against my forehead. It'll be alright. I splashed some water on my face and finished getting ready to go to bed. Once I was done, I opened the door and walked towards the bed.

"What do you think your doing on the bed?" I gawked at Jackson, who was currently laying comfortably on the bed with only his boxers on. He grabbed the T.V remote and turned the flat screen on. "Going to sleep, duh."  Jackson rolled his eyes at me as he continued to flip through channels.

"No, you're going to sleep on the couch." I glared at him as he gave me a look that told me he wasn't planning on sleeping anywhere else. Giving him the dirtiest look I could for the thousandth time today, I walked to the opposite side of the bed.

"Fine, but you stay on your side, Got it?" I glared at him as I got under the soft sheets.

"Yeah, whatever." I looked at Jackson curiously. "What?" He growled in irritation.