Introductions

Sorry that its so slow starting! I promise it gets better. ENJOY!! -Jayden

___________________________________________________________________________________

*Introductions*

A month ago I wouldn't have believed this was happening. I was dating my dream guy and life was good. I couldn't believe it, I thought it was all just one big elaborate dream. I wasn't popular or necessarily pretty, but I was smart; I was a straight A student through high school. I wouldn't consider myself a loner or ugly either. My hair was dark brown, some people thought it was black till I got my blonde highlights. It stopped at my shoulders and it was pretty curly. My eyes were sometimes blue, green, or hazel. My parents said it depended on my mood when I woke up that day. My name your probly wondering, Jayden Dillon. Yes, I am Ricky Dillon's little sister. By Ricky Dillon I do mean the youtuber.

At school I hung out with the outcasts. We didn't fit in anywhere but with each other and we were pretty weird. But within that group I ended up making two best friends, Shawnea and Bayley. We got along amazingly. I knew Bayley since we were four and we had hung out alot. But I only started hanging out with Shawnea in 7th grade. Now were seniors and were insepriable.

Shawnea was tall with darker blonde hair. It came down past her shoulders and it wasn't totally straight, it had some waviness. Her eyes were hazel and she got mostly C's in school when she didn't have Bayley's and sometimes my help. Then there is Bayley. She was one of the smartest students in our school. She was the same height as me, 5' 8". Her hair was bleach blonde, only because she dies it though. It had very little waviness to it and it was the same length as Shawnea's. Her eyes were a light blue.

In the group there were two boys that I hung out with, too. One of them liked me, Max, the other I liked, Anthony. Max had lived in Greybull, Wyoming his whole life. He was tall, probably a little taller than Shawnea. He had a military buzz cut and caramel colored hair. His eyes, mocha colored with golden flecks in them that you could see when the light hit them perfectly. Anthony , on the other hand, was a little shorter than me. He moved from Alabama to Greybull in fourth grade left, came back in seventh and hasn't left. But apparently he was here before kindergarten and he went to daycare with Bayley and I, but that's another story for another time. His hair stopped right above his eyebrows and it kinda had a Beiber cut to it. But he could pull it off unlike other guys. He had the prettiest blue eyes I had ever seen.