Party Crashers

Couldn't wait to write this chapter. IDK why though. thanks for the support guys!-Jayden ____________________________________________________________________________________

*Party Carshers*

~~Connor's POV~~

I hear yelling as I get up to go get my Arizona out of Ricky's car. I look up to see Jayden walking back to the house crying. I run over and wrap my arms around her. "What's wrong?" I question worriedly.

"Nothing. Just get all the guys together I need to talk to them." She asks wiping her tears away annd giving a fake smile.

"Ok. But after this I need to talk to you." I yell running to get the boys.

I run inside the house where the boys were coming in from getting their Arizonas and other bevrages from the car. "Jayden needs us out back now!" I yell still worried

All the guys hurry out the door as I see six girls show up at the door. Of course I wasn't going to answer it, its not my house. But there was one girl, she was a tall blonde. She was super skinny and she kept winking at me and biting her lip. Was I falling for her? No, Jayden needs me. I walked out the back door leaving the girl at the front door. "Boys there will be a group of girls showing up any minute" Jayden said as I sat down.

"These girls are goin to try to ruin Jayden's big day. Now do we want that? No, of course not!" Shawnea said

"Do not fall for these girls. They will use you. I know this for a fact." Anthony said

~~Jayden's POV~~

It was my turn to talk as I saw them walk up to the gate. "Do we understand each other boys?" I say as I watch the girls out of the corner of my eye.

"YES!" They all said in unison

I started to walk towards the girls. Shawnea and Bayley at my sides. But then someone grabbed my hand. I spun around to see Ricky. "Lets do this GURLFREND!!" Classic Ricky I thought to myself

The four of us walked out the gate and met the girls there. Then The others circled around back. Once Jazmyne realized someone was behind her she immediately turned around and came face to face with Connor. "Hey there sexy. What's your name?" Jazmyne questioned rubbing against Connor.

"I don't think you need to know that!" Connor said stepping back as Jazmyne fell to the ground losing her balance.

"Okay girls, what do you want? Last time I checked you weren't invited and when I tried to invite you, you said you wouldn't be caught dead at my party! " I said

"We decided to stop by to meet your brother and his friends." Daniela said in her snarky voice

That was it! They weren't going to have the satisfaction of ruinoing my day! I wasn't going to allow it! I looked at Ricky and itched my nose. He looked at Connor and fixed his hair. Connor walked up to Jazmyne and Skyler and with the help of Kian took them into the house as Jc, Ricky, Sam and Trevor did with the same other four. I walked in and looked at the six girls sitting on my couch. I told Sam, Trevor and Kian that they could go. Just as Kian was about to close the back door Max walked in. "Oh look who it is. The backstabber! What do you want?" I said obviously irritated.

"I came to...." His voice trailed off as he saw the girls on the couch.

Jazmyne stood up and walked over to Max "Hey baby. Thanks for telling us about the party and inviting us." She kissed him, and sat back down. I was furious now.