Feelings?

21 reads! Ya'll are awesome!! I still need to know who ya'll want Jayden to date. please comment.____________________________________________________________________________

*Feelings?*

Connor looked at me with his amazing blue green eyes. "Jc really likes you. I hope you know that."

"Ya I know. But, I just met him and I just got dumped by this guy I really liked. I'm just not ready for another relationship." I say holding back tears while talking about Trayson.

"Oh just remember, we're here for you. And if someone else hurts you they'll have to deal with me." He says pulling me into his warm embrace.

"Thanks, Connor." I say just as we arrive at the redbox.

I run up to the redbox before someone gets there first.

~~Ricky's POV~~

We got back to Jayden's house. I walked right in and was greeted with a room of four worried people. Shawnea ran up to me, and hugged me. Shawnea and me have been dating since i was out here three months ago. "Where is Jayden?" She asked a worried tone to her voice.

"With Connor at the redbox getting movies. Why?" I questioned

"Nothing you need to know about!" Max said as he stormed out of the room

I looked at Shawnea with a confused look on my face. "I should have a right to know since i'm her older brother!" I yelled before he slammed the door to the back yard.

"Ricky give it up. He won't tell you. It has something to do with people here." Bayley said getting up and wallking over to the group of very confused O2L boys. "And who are these boys?"

"This is Jc, Sam, Trevor and Kian." Ricky said as he introduced the guys to everyone else.

"Hey, I'm Shawnea this is Bayley and Anthony," she said as Anthony got up and walked over to shake hands "And the guy who just stormed out is Max." 

"Well, that is nice to know." Jc said

 We walked out back and finished setting up as we waited for Jayden and Connor to get home.

20 minutes later...

We hear laughing as Jayden and Connor walk through the back door. "Hey guys! We got the movies!!" Jayden yelled as she set them down. 

I watched her as she noticed someone missing from the group. "Where is Max?" She questioned, a bit worried. 

"Wood shed." Bayley answered, sighing Jayden walked off in that direction.

 Connor walked over to me and Shawnea "Hey Ricky can I talk to you alone, please?"

"Ya sure," I say as I get up and walk around to the side of the house with Connor "What's up?"

"I like Jayden. I hugged her today cause she started to cry and I realized I have feelings for her."

__________________________________________________________________________________

What do you think so far? Good or bad? Let me know in the comments ad who should Jayden end up with? -Jayden