Betrayal

Hey guys! i think this will be the last update for today! There will be more tomorrow! Promise! Or may my vocal chords be ripped out by wolves lol! comment if you get the references! peace i love you awesome nerds. -Jayden

_____________________________________________________________________________

*Betrayal*

~~Ricky's POV~~

"Wait! What?" I question him, making sure I heard him correctly.

"I like Jayden. Like I have real feelings for her." Connor confirmed

"Ok I did hear you correctly."

"But she just got out of a relationship and she said she didn't want another one right now. What do i do? Also I'm competing with Jc and that kid Max. What am I going to do? "

"I don't know. She said she doesn't like Max, I know for a fact. But I guess you just have to charm her. Talk to her, learn about her, show her you care." I say as we make our way to the backyard. 

I sit down with Shawnea again as I notice Max, Jayden, Bayley, and Anthony talking.

~~Jayden's POV~~

I walk into the backyard with Connor. I see everyone but Max sitting out there. I look at Bayley confused and she signals me to the wood shed. I walk back to the wood shed to find Max. "What's wrong?" I ask adding a worried tone to my voice.

"Get Anthony and Bayley and we'll talk about it."

I walked away and to where Anthony and Bayley were sitting. I tapped their shoulders and signaled them to follow me. We walked back to the wood shed and I saw out of the corner of my eye Ricky and Connor walking to the side of the house. "Ok. Guys seriously, what is going on?" I asked actually worried this time.

"Someone ended up telling Jazmyne about the party and that your brother and O2L was coming. So Anthony and I went to the store and we overheard Daniella and Josalyn talking about it." Bayley said

"They were gonna crash the party and make sure the famous youtube stars of O2L fell in love with them. They are going to be here any minute." Anthony said with a worried look on his face.

"Then why are you sad?!" I said looking at Max, but then it clicked "You told Jazmyne didn't you!?!?"

"Yes, I did. but only to rub it in her face! but now I realize I have ruined your day!" Max said tears welling up in his eyes.

"You need to think before you do things! But apparently thats too hard for you to do! Now my 18th birthday is going to be ruined because of you! There is no way you can fix this either!" I yelled, my face turning red with anger and tears starting to roll down my cheeks.

Max got up and was about ready to hug me and apoligize when I spoke again "Leave me alone! I don't even know why I even invited you! I knew you still liked her and that you would say something! But I thought you were better than that! I guess not!" I yelled turning on my heals and walking back toward the house, tears pouring down my face from anger and sadness that I was betrayed.

__________________________________________________________________________________

What do you guys think so far? Sorry, for the errors but it takes to long to fix em and i hate keeping you guys waiting for the next chapter. - Jayden