Chapter 16

It's official! Jayden and Connor are together in the time span of ONE LONG day. - Jayden

___________________________________________________________________________________

~~Jc's POV~~

Well i lost. Connor was the victor.I'm so stupid! I thought all she wanted was a fling. But when i said it and isaw the disappointment on her face i knew it was the wrong answer.

~~Connor's POV~~

The sun started to set on this long eventful day. We set the blankets up and examined the movies me and Jayden got. We ended up getting The Conjuring, The Notebook, all the Paranormal activities, Safe Haven, Just Go With It, and That's My Boy. Plus Jayden found some more horror movies in her room.

We decided to start with one of the movies Jayden had found. It was called The Unborn and was supposed to be really scary. Me and Jayden sat on the middle blanket. Ricky and Shawnea to our left Anthony and Bayley to our right. On the other side of Ricky was Kian and Jordan.  Trevor was on the other side of Anthony with Ricardo who showed up while we were selecting movies.

The movie started and Jayden cuddled up to me.

~~Jayden's POV~~

I burried my head in Connor's chest and squealed as another scary part popped up on the screen. We had watched all the Paranormal Activities, both Nicholas Sparks movies and all the ones Jayden had found. We were now watching The Conjuring. I could feel Connor wrap his arms around me. I felt safe in his warm embrace. I took a deep breath through my nose and could smell the old spice on Connor.  I looked around us. We were the only ones awake.

Finally, the movie ended and i was to scared to move. Connor got up and put in That's My Boy.After sitting back down we curled up under our blanket and ended up not finishing themove and falling asleep. But right before i let the sleep take me, "Best 18th Birhday Ever!" I whispered to Connor