Chapter 19

Hey guys! I know it's been soooo long and I'm super sorry.. so here is a longer chapter hope you enjoy it sorry for any mistakes.  you guys are awesome love u lots my awesome nerds.  -Jayden.

~~Jayden's POV~~

"Well...  I don't think you're going to fast. I love you, too,  Connor. "

Connor picked me up and spun me around.  After a 360 he set me down and planted a kiss on my lips.  

"IM HUNGRY!!" I whine

"Well let's make some breakfast. then we can wake the others and plan the rest of the day. " Connor says  matter of factly

"ok. Let's make pancakes!"

He entwines his fingers with mine as we walk to the kitchen. I look around the house as we enter to see no one home.  When I got back to the kitchen Connor had everything out and was already mixing the batter. He didn't notice me. I carefully snuck up behind him and wrapped my arms around him and whispered in his "What's cooking good looking?"

He jumps a little. "Did i scare you?" i say as he turns around in my grip. i move my arms from his waist to his neck and peck his lips.

"Yeah a little. We should probably finish the food."

Half an hour later.....

"Breakfast time!" i yell as i wake everyone up.

they all moan and complain. "i made food." they jump up and run to the kitchen table.

After we eat everyone hugs me and tells me breakfast was awesome. then we go down stairs and sit on the floor for a little. "So what do u want to do?? " Ricky asks me

"I don't know." I answer

"we could go to the movies! " Shawnea jumps in

"Alright let's see what's playing!" I grab my nook and go to Cody's theater's. I see the fault in our stars, neighbors, x-men and Godzilla (I just picked newer movies) "we have The fault in our stars, neighbors, x-men and Godzilla."

"it's your choice Jayden" Connor says putting his arm around me

"the fault in our stars! Let's go to the,.. " I check my watch 8 am.  "5 pm show! " I added a few hours for getting ready and then some time to shop and eat.

"ok guys that means we need to clean up and get ready! " Connor says

  we decided to get ready first.  I showered in my bathroom,  Connor only parents, Bayley in my grandparents and Sam, Ricardo,  Kian,  Ricky and Trevor went back to the hotel.  So the ones not I getting ready we're Shawnea,Anthony and, Jordan decided to clean up a little.

  I walk down stairs and turn on my one direction CD.  after getting out of the shower I put on my robe and walk into my room to find my outfit for the day.  I decide on a white Captain America muscle tee, red shorts, my white knee socks that look like Spongebob's, and my Captain America Jays. I straighten my hair and braid back my bangs.  I put on light blue eye shadow and fan blue eye liner and mascara. After putting on my Rockwell watch and my necklace with a star pendant.

   I walk upstairs to find Connor in a Thor tee and dark red skinny jeans he has on new blue vans and black diamond snap back .  Bayley is sitting on the couch in a TFIOS tee she has a pair of white shorts on and a pair if blue flats. her hair is curled and her make up is almost exactly like my mine.  she is wearing a TFIOS necklace and bracelet

  Everything was clean and put away ago the next group went to get ready.  The next group to shower is Shawnea, Jordan and Anthony.  Shawnea came upstairs first.  She was in her black Ricky Dillon shirt I got her and a pair of American flag shorts. Her hair was in a pony tail and she had mascara on. She also had on a pair of Death the Kid shoes.   Jordan comes down in a TFIOS tee (not the same as Bayley's) and a pair of gray shorts.  her hair is curled and her make up matches Bayley's. Jordan is wearing a TFIOS necklace and a pair of silver toms. Anthony comes out in camouflage pants and his got anime sweat shirt. 

  The boys come back expert Jc. Ricky walked in the door in a black tank top with a blue chest pocket.  His hair was in his normal quiff and he had dark green beanie.  He had black skinny jeans and dark blue vans.  Kian followed Ricky in. he had on his red and white striped tank and tan skinny jeans. He had black vans and a dark green snap back turned backwards. Trevor walked in with his camera in his hand a vlogging.  he was wearing a gray tee and black skinny jeans. He had on a pair of all black vans, too. Sam walked in a little later so also vlogging. He had on his dark gray neff team and his pink beanie.  he had on a pair of lighter gray shorts and dark gray vans. Ricardo comes in a little later in a neon green Hurley tank and black shorts.  he had in a pair of black sandals.

"are we ready to go??" I ask

everyone else mumbles a yes and we head to the vehicles.  In my Ford Escape there was me driving, Connor in shotgun, Trevor, Ricardo, Bayley and Anthony in the back.  Ricky  had Shawnea, Sam,  Kian and Jordan. After we get gas and a few drinks we leave at 1 pm. we should get there about 2 I think as I'm driving. Connor turns on the radio and we jam till we get to Cody.