Chapter 21

I'm sorry guys. but i think i'm ending this story tonight. this will be the last update of 'The Birthday Gift' Thank you all sooo much for reading. i'll try and post more stories. but i just haven't had the motivation to write on this one. Thank you!!  -Jayden :)

~~Jayden's POV~~ 

There sitting on the couch was the one person i never thought i'd see again. Connor walks up beside me and sees the boy on the couch. "is that-" 

I nod. I feel tears form in my eyes, but i compose myself. He won't get the best of me! I walk into the house, Connor and Ricky by my sides, and  everyone else behind me. I glare daggers at the boy i once loved. He stands and walks toward me. Connor grabs my hand entertwining our fingers. "Jayden, can we talk in private?" 

"No. let's talk right here." he nods

"I'm sorry, Jayden. I love you and you're my world. It's not the same without you!"

"Trayson shut up! Stop lying to me. You've broken my heart multiple times, and i'm done. I don't have time for this crap!! last time i checked you don't  either. Now go!"

He hangs his head in defeat and walks toward the door. But before he reaches it, he tackles Connor. Ricky was the first to pounce. I didn't know what to do. I was in shock. But the boys soon restrained him and after a few words from Ricardo he left terrified. 

We spent the rest of the day goofing off and playing around at the house. It soon became eight and Ricky decided it was time for them to leave. The goodbyes were the hardest thing ever. Tears were shed as they left. Shawnea and I holding each other as the car drove off, leaving Bayley, Shawnea, Anthony, Jordan and me. 

~~Connor's POV~~ 

Saying goodbye to Jayden was so hard. I had tears in my eyes as i looked back seeing her and shawnea hugging.  I immediatley text her."I MISS YOU!!!"

She replied almost instantly. "Con da bon dont leave meee!!"

The whole way back to L.A. i texted my love. 

*1 year later..*

~~Author's POV~~

Jayden had gone to meet Connor's family. Her and Shawnea had flown down to see Ricky and Connor multiple times. Jayden had graduated high school and was planning on going to college in L.A. and majoring in film and photography. Her and Connor were getting an apartment together, they were currently in the process of moving her to Cali. Life was good, Jc and Jayden made up and she hadn't heard from Trayson or Max since the party. 

Shawnea and Ricky were still together. Shawnea was going to school with Jayden and would be living with Ricky. Both girls  had begun making Youtube videos and the boys continued. Bayley and Anthony were still together and goign strong. Anthony was going to college for animation  and Bayley for law. They were total opposites but they were perfect togetether. Jordan and Kian were still together, too. Jordan was going to college for acting  and Kian was following her. They would be living together, just like the rest of us. 

The END!! I hope you liked it. It feels weird this story actually ending. thanks sooooooo much for all the support. i love you awesome nerds goodbye. -Jayden <3