Don't Say His Name

Oh MY GOODYGRACIAUNIAS!!! 100 more readsin ONE day!! Amost 600 thank you soo much!! Ya'll are my pshycopaths!! -- Jayden

____________________________________________________________________________________

~~Jayden's POV~~

I walk outside with Rcky right beside me. Jc runs up to me. Ricky gives me a questioning look. His eyes asking if he needs to tell Jc to leave me alone. I shake my head as he turns and walks to Shawnea. They're so cute together. I used to have a relationsip like that with... with... with T.... Trayson. I feel the tears well up in my eyes. I didn't care, my makeup was already ruined. I let the tears roll down my cheeks. I feel two strong arms wrap around me and smeone kiss my forehead. I just assume its Connor and let him comfort me.

I finally stop crying and look up not to find Connor but Jc. He looks down at me with concern in his eyes. "Are you alright??"

"Yeah, I was just thinking about... about Tr.... someone." I say not wanting to say his name and burst into tears again.

I look aroud the back yard. I have no clue what I'm looking for. Shawnea and Ricky are making out, Bayley and Anthony are flirting, I have no clue why they don't just get together already, and the O2L boy are talking. But one is missing, Jc is beside me, Ricy is with Shawnea and I see Kian, Sam, and Trevor talking. I couldn't find Connor. I thought he was probably in the bathroom, until something catches my eyes. Connor is leaning against the tree with his eyes closed.

I quietly sneack over to Connor. I leaned down to where I was inches from his face and...