Chapter 12

Hey sorry i havent updated in a loooooonggg time.  Also. sorry for any mistakes. -jayden

__--____________________________________________________________________

~~Connor's POV~~

  I sat back down on the couch and watched as Jc followed Jayden out the door. I was jealous. I felt like they were having a first date.

  My thoughts were interrupted when Ricky walked in. "Jayden!" he yelled.

"She went with Jc to get coffee." i said  gloomily

"Oh." Ricky said as he sat down beside me. "You feeling ok?"

"Yeah , I guess."

"Dude i can see something is wrong. What is it?"

"It's just that i feel that Jc and Jayden are going on their first date."

"Hey oow what i'll talk to Jayden when she gets back. But in the mean time how about you help me record my video for tomorrow?"

"Alright, thanks man." I say as we get up and head to Ricky's car as Jayden and Jc arrive home.

"Nevermind." Ricky said sittingback down.

I could feel jealousy boiling inside me as Jc and Jayden walked in holding hands. They were laughing and having a great time. I could only wish that was me. Jayden looked up into Jc's eyes and i could see there was something there. I couldn't believe i was losing this fight! I needed to win! Jayden always brightened my day and i needed her in my life. but jc was ruining that. I walked out the back door where i sat dowm next to Shawnea.

~~Ricky's POV~~

"Jayden we need to talk." i say breaking up the love birds.

"Alright." she says walking away from Jc

Jc walked out the back door leaving us alone. i pat the spot next to me, motioning for her to sit down. "So, whats up?" she asks

"So what is going on with you and Jc?"

"Um.. i don't exactly know why?"

"Because every time Connor sees you with him he gets sadder and sadder."

"Well he hasn't made a move. Jc did"

"He's scared of rejection!" I yell as i stand up "he has been rejected by many girls. Also, he has been through this same thing many times. So many girls Jc and him have both liked, but somehow Jc always wins. So maybe you should talk to him and not LEAD HIM ON!"

"oh.. ok." she says

"Thats all you have to say. Whatever!  Just talk to him!" i say as i walk outside leaving her alone in the house to think.