Chit-Chat

(Adrien P.O.V)

"Let's cut the chit-chat, and get down to business," Weaver spoke with poision in her voice. She shot webs at Ladybug and I. "Give me your miraculouses, and I might just let you go."

We dodged as fast as we could, but The Weaver was just too fast. We got captured, but only by one line of web. Then about a hundred little spiders came rushing after us.

"Cataclysm!" I shouted, and called on my power. My hand was absorbed in the power, and I touched the spider web Ladybug and I were stuck to. The web shriveled up, and disappeared into dust, and so did the spiders. Now I only had five minutes to fight until my transformation wears off.

"We have to get this done, quickly," Ladybug informed. I nodded in agreement and grabbed my baton as she grabbed her yo-yo. "Because you know her, do you have any idea where the akuma might be?"

I examined her, very carefully. Her clothes were different from her normal, everyday red turtleneck, work attire. She instead wore a dark purple and black outfit, that looked like it was spun from spider webs. But, the only that looked off, were her glasses. Could that be where the akuma hid?

"Glasses, I'm guessing," I mumbled to Ladybug. She nodded, and got into her fighting stance.

The Weaver kept throwing attacks at us, left and right, up and down, thwry were everywhere! I heard a beep of my miraculous, but there was no way I could leave Ladybug here with Weaver! What was I going to do?

(Third Person P.O.V)

Chat Noir looked over at Ladybug, with sorrowful eyes.

"My miraculous is wearing off," he informed.

"Then I'll just have to use lucky charm," she threw her yo-yo up in the air, and shouted, "Lucky Charm!"

A big can of bug repellent appeared out of the bright flash of red, and fell into Ladybug's hands.

"Does that stuff even work on spiders?" Chat Noir asked. The girl shrugged her shoulders.

"Might as well try," Ladybug ran towards The Weaver, using her yo-yo to deflect any incoming, jumping spiders. Chat ran with her, to help shield her. Once in front of the spider akuma, Ladybug sprayed the repellent in The Weaver's face. While the akuma was busy, Chat pounced in and grabbed hold of her glasses. Quickly he smashed them in his hand, and a little black butterfly fluttered out of them.

Ladybug quickly cleansed the akuma, and during that, Chat ran off before his transformation wore away.

"We didn't even get to "Pound it,"" Ladybug pouted and helped Nathalie off the ground. Then, Adrien came running out of the front doors if the house.

"Nathalie! Nathalie, are you okay?" he rushed over to the adult.

"I am so sorry," Nathalie dusted off her clothes, and straightened up her hair to look more presentable. "Young mister, I never meant to bring anyone any harm."

"Please don't apologize, all that matters is you're okay now. Come inside, take a rest," Adrien ushered her, and Ladybug who was currently help her walk and stay balenced, inside the home.

________________________________________

Time passed, and they got Nathalie a cup of tea, and she was sitting down, relaxing. Being akumatized took a big toll in her. Normally, the akumatized victims were never harmed or effected in any way, after being cleansed. But she was different. So much power was put into her, and when all that power was drained out of her, it left her body weak.

Ladybug and Adrien were sitting down in another room, talking.

"Do you know why Nathalie was akumatized?" Ladybug asked Adrien. He shook his head.