Purify

With the strange phenomenon happening under ground and the missing super hero, civilians started to really panic. Investigators had tried looking into the cause of the swaying, crumbling roads while it was occurring, but their searches came up with nothing. Chat had decided he would try his best to protect as many people he could. But one person, even if they have powers, can't save everyone and stop the cause of the problem. Not to mention, his mind would often travel back to Marinette's disappearance. 

He couldn't do this alone, Chat Noir concluded. He used his cataclysm to destroy a piece of falling debris that was going to land on a group of panicked pedestrians. Now his transformation was about to run out and he still had so much to do. 

Just as it seemed that everything was going wrong, a woman appeared. She had long, hair, the blonde color rivaled Chat Noir's, and she was dressed in a blue and green spandex suit. On her face was a tight fitting mask which matched her suit. Her wide, olive green eyes shone through the mask, and they twinkled in determination. The way the masked woman glided and soared across rooftops was familiar to the cat hero. He just couldn't place his finger on where. That didn't matter too much now, she had come to his aid, and he needed to find a place to detransform and get Plagg his stinky cheese. Once the kwami was recharged, he hurried to protect by the new, strangers side.

Once there was a calm time, Chat Noir asked the woman, "who are you?" 

"I'm just like you, a miraculous holder," was her vague answer. Then, they got back to moving civilians around. Both of them knew that they had to find the cause of all this destruction, unfortunately neither one of them knew where to begin their search. 

"Could it be an akuma?" suggested the cat hero.

"What's an akuma?" So she was clueless? Great, just what he needed right now! Adrien didn't have enough time to explain what an akuma was. But he tried his best while in the tight situation. 

_________________________