Photoshoot

It took Alya five minutes to arrive at Marinette's home/bakery. She greated Sabine and Tom, Marinette's wonderful parents, as she ran up the stairs to the house part of the building. Then busted through the floor door into Marinette's pink room. She entered with a loud bang, as she slammed the door open.

"Marinette," Alya said, with determination plastered on her face, "lets do this."

________________________________________

"Oh my god, thank you, Alya!" Marinette squealed with happiness. As she looked at her reflection in the full body mirror that stood in the corner of her room. Marinette wore a thin, ladybug red jacket that had no zippers, only buttons, and the bottom of the jacket reached her mid-thigh. Under her jacket, she wore a black tank top, and her shoulders were obviously covered by the thin jacket. Marinette also wore jean shorts that reached just above her mid-thigh. As you go farther down, Marinette wore mocha brown boots, with laces. And to finish off the outfit, Alya did Marinette's, midnight, blue hair in braided, pigtails, and not like her regular styled pigtails. The braids were long enough to go over her shoulders.

"You look so good, girl," Alya said. Marinette turned around and looked away from the mirror to look at her best friend. "You'll have Adrien swooning for you in a second!"

Marinette blushed, and shook her head a little bit, "haha, I don't think that'll happen."

"Don't think down on yourself," Alya reached her hand around Marrinette's shoulders and squeezed her close. "Remember, he asked you to go to a photoshoot with him! That means hes gotta have some sort of thing for you."

Alya was right, it wasn't a very common thing for Adrien to be able to bring friends along with him to photo shoots. But, why did he pick me of all his friends? Marinette blanked out and thought to herself.

"Earth to lover girl," Alya waved her hand in front of Marinette's face. Marinette blinked a couple times, before pushing all her thoughts to the back of her mind. Instead, replacing them with, "I'm going to have a great time!" and "this is a dream come true!"

Then, Marinette's phone buzzed. She scurried on over to her chaise, and yanked her phone of the furniture. She jumbled around with the phone, trying to turn the screen on. Once she did, she read the text that Adrien sent her. It said they were on their way, and Marinette's hands became sweaty. Her palms got sticky because of the sweat, and she almost dropped her phone.

"I-I-I, I can't d-do this," Marinette muttered. Her nerves were getting the best of her, and she began thinking little of herself again.

"Don't. You. Dare. Marinette, you're going through with this! Do you know how long people have been waiting for this?! Do you know how long people have been waiting for you two to become a couple!" Alya scolded her bluenette friend. The brunette placed her hands firmly on Marinette's shoulders, and shook her a tiny bit.

"W-who are these, p-people?" Mariette asked, totally confused.

"That's not very important right now, all that matters is that you do what the people want, and toughen up!" she spoke, well, more like lectured. But that is exactly what Marinette needed, was that little push to become a tiny more confident.

After a few more pushes, and Alya actually pushing Marinette out of the building, Marinette stood outside, and waited for about three minutes until Adrien's limo came around the corner, and stopped right in front of the little bakery. A smiling face appeared from behind a tinted window that was being rolled down.

"Mari," Adrien gleamed, and opened the door for the girl, "how are you doing today?" he asked once she got settled in the seat, and was all buckled in.