Trouble

"Can you get us to the hospital?" Adrien asked his driver. The larger man shook his head and begun to turn the car around. The road under was swaying side to side, they could feel it through the car. The motion was sickening. Plus, the ride back home was rough due to the breaking cement. Once they did reach the large home, Adrien bolted inside as fast as he could. He made his way up the stairs and around the long hallways until he reached his room. Once safely behind his locked door, the blond looked down at the cat kwami. 

"Plagg, transform me!" he shouted and the transformation went smoothly. He was soon leaping out of his open window and onto the roof of a nearby building. If the roads were unavailable then he would just have to travel like this. Once again, he made his way in the direction of the hospital Marinette was staying at. The blond scanned the ground below him as he leaped. What kind of akuma would cause this much destruction? This was different from all the others, he could tell.

Upon reaching the large hospital, Chat scaled the walls to reach Marinette's room window. He knocked three times on the glass, and then expected the window to come sliding open. Only, that didn't happen. the window didn't open, so he tried knocking again. There was no response from the girl who should have been occupying the room.  The curious and confused cat peered through the glass and into the room. Why wasn't anybody there? Why wasn't the bluenette girl tucked under the white sheets of the bed? Where's Marinette? With further inspection, Chat noticed that her ladybug kwami wasn't in her usual spot, placed in a blanket roll at the foot of the bed. Many possibilities on why she wasn't in her room ran through the blond's head. Like maybe she was in the bathroom? Possibly Marinette was with the doctors or nurses and she was getting her wounds looks at? When he went down to the lobby, after cutting of the transformation, he asked if he could go visit the girl in her room. The lady said yes, so he only assumed that she should have been in her room. Only he knew that she wasn't. Add this to the list of troubling matters, because now  Marinette was missing. 

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

I said longer chapter but it just keeps getting shorter and shorter!!! SOOOORRRYYY!! *bows* Hopefully they'll get longer as time goes on?? 

Thanks for reading! bye-bye!! 😽🐞😽