The Escaping Witches

Hello. I don't own Yuigoh or its characters. Pairings such as Yami x Yugi, Bakura x Ryou, Seto x Joey, and Marik x Malik. And also Jason x Sarah.

Yugi, Ryou, Joey, Malik, and Sarah are witches. They're still boys and Sarah is a girl. They are all half witches.

Yami, Bakura, Seto, Marik, and Jason are witch hunters. Seto's brother and Joey's sister will not be in this story. Sorry guys. Anyways enjoy!
____________________________________

Normal POV

A young woman was running through forest with her friends right behind her.

"Sarah! Do you have any idea where we are going?!" Malik yells at her. Sarah ducks as an arrow flew past her head.

"Nope! So shut the hell up and hang on!" Sarah yelled and muttered a spell.

"Stop and don't move." A smooth voice said. Sarah stop halfway through the spell and turns around with a frown on her face.

"Bastard." Sarah said. Jason sword a sword to her neck.

"Bitch." Jason said and Sarah moved fast cutting Jason's cheek and mutters the rest of the spell. Jason swung his sword just as Sarah and her friends teleported.

"You missed." Bakura said. Jason hold up his sword showing them the blade. It had a bit of blood on it.

"No. I didn't." Jason said. Yami sighs.

"Lets go. I find it weird that they look like me, Bakura, and Marik. Come on. Lets go report to the bitch, I mean boss." Yami said and the walked back to the group of hunters.

"How's your cheek?" Bakura asked grinning. Jason glares at him.

"Go jump off a fucking cliff." Jason said growling at him. Marik snickered and Bakura whacked him upside his head. They both glared at each other until they reached the group.

~In another part of the country~

"Ah!" The group cried out as they landed on the ground.

"Nice going. Now where are we?" Joey asked.

"Hey. I have no control over the spells. Believe me. I know. Now lets find a place to hide for now." Sarah said as they looked around.

"Found one." Ryou said and the rest ran up to where he was at. A house in the distance sat near the forest they were at. No lights were on.

"Lets hurry. It's getting dark." Yugi said as Sarah looks at the sky. They ran to th house and open the door.

"Strange. Its unlock. Most houses are locked." Sarah muttered and pushed open the door. Sarah walks inside as her friends follow. Sarah shut the door and the torches lit up.

"Malik!" Sarah hissed as she turned around. Malik held up his hands.

"Its was me. It was Joey!" Malik said pointing to Joey who was standing next to a fireplace with a flame in his hand. Joey looks up at them and his eyes widen.

"What's wrong with you now, Joey?" Sarah asked crossing her arms.

"Me. You're in my house." A female's voice echoes in the room. They turned around a see a young woman standing there on the stairs.

"Shit." Sarah said as they stared at the girl.

"I'm hungry. Can we eat?!" Joey whined as his stomach growled.

"Joey!" Malik yelled at him and they both glared at each other.

"Oh dear. Not again." Ryou said as Yugi and him sweat drop and Sarah face palm.
____________________________________

Hello. First chapter done. I'll be having another friend in the story. My friend mzhyde233 and her OC. Grimtales134 out for now!