Rescued and Fight

Hello! This is gonna be a really long chapter. Enjoy!
_______________________________________

Roxy's POV

"I'm booooooorrrrrrreeeeeedd." I whined as I watched one guard growled.

"Shut up! No one cares!" He yelled out me. It's not my fault I'm bored. I have two guards standing by my cell door. I huffed. Still bored. I found out I'm being hang for accused witchcraft. Yay! Stupid woman.

I heard something. I climbed on top of my bed and looked through the bars of my window. I saw shadows moved by my window.

"What the hell?" I whispered confused , then heard people crying out before a thump was heard right after. I looked over my shoulder to see the two guards fall to the ground as a person stood over them.

"Roxy? It's me." The person said. Wait! Sarah?

"Sarah! You come!" I yelled as she shush me as she unlocked the door.

"Quiet! They're not dead, just knock out. Now, come on!" Sarah said as I stepped out of my cell and followed her to where the others are. I hugged my friends before we heard metal clanking and footsteps.

"They're not supposed to be up now!" Joey said as he growls.

"Halt! All of you are under arrest!" The captain of the guards said.

"Guys?" Sarah asked as I took stance.

"I'm not going down without a fight!" Bakura said.

"GUYS!" Sarah yelled and everyone looks at her.

"What, woman?!" A guard asked and Sarah points up.

"Unless you want to die! We have bigger problems than this!" Sarah said as I looked up.

"Oh, shit." The captain said and began yelling out orders to defend the town.

Sarah's POV

"Well, well. Would look at that? It's a bunch of half-breeds." The white hair witch said as the purple hair witch points at me.

"And that one doesn't even have powers!" The purple hair witch said as the two laughed. I growled at the statment.

"I may be a half witch, but I won't let you destroy My home!" I yelled and the green hair witch looks at me as the other two laughs even harder.

"Oh? And what can useless witch who doesn't even have powers do to us? Nothing!" The green hair witch said. I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned to look at

"You can do the spell. I don't like the idea, but do it. We'll buy you some time." Jason said as my freinds got in front of me.

"My ancestors of witches, vampires, werewolves, humans, and others come forth and help me. Help me defeat this plague upon this town. Help me, so many souls so you may rest in peace. Help me, Oh Mother Of Magic!" I yelled and a gust of wind spreads out. Two seals appeared above and below me creating a barrier around me. Many of the past witches, vampires, werewolves and the others came in their ghost form with how they died shown clearly with them. Almost all were women. I saw giant hands beside the barrier on both sides and I spread my arms out as I tilted my head up.

"Hi mom." I said and she smiles softly.

I closed my eyes as her hands glowed.

Normal POV

"Whoa." Joey said as he glows. Yugi, Ryou, and Malik were glowing too.

"Sarah making you all full-blooded witches." Blake said as she turns to glares at the three witches.

"Ah. There you are. Still dead. You couldn't stop us. What makes you think your daughter could. You should have join us! We could have ruled over this pathetic world!" The green hair witch said.

"I didn't join you because I would miss out on seeing my little girl grow up. I still did because of you! I was killed in front of her eyes! My husband killed in front of her eyes! I don't give a damn what you say because my daughter will defeat you three and send you back to hell!" The giant woman yelled as lightening shot out towards the barrier creating cracks in it. Sarah starts to glow as her eyes turned white. Jason looks back and smiles as his sees Sarah glowing.

"You can do this. I believe in you." Jason whispered as he fires explosive arrows from his crossbow. The purple hair witch growled and gets an ice spell ready to fire at Sarah. Jason saw this and fires his last explosive arrow. The purple hair witch cries out and growls as she glares at him. Jason draws his sword as he ran towards the woman. The purple hair witch reaches out to grab Jason, but Jason swings cutting her hand down the middle. Jason was grabbed by the white hair witch. Jason cried out in pain as she squeezed him causing him to drop his sword. The purple hair witch giggles as she reaches for Jason head. Roxy flies by cutting her hand off and the purple hair witch screams as she held her forearm. Her hand grew back as she glares at Roxy. Roxy dives towards the white hair witch and drives the sword into her eyes. Roxy moves away as the white hair witch screams holding her eye as Jason lands onto the ground. Roxy lands next to him. A ghost flew past them as other ghosts they form a glowing rings around the witches wrists.

"No! I will not by defeated by a mere half witch!" The green hair witch yelled angrily as she struggles to break the rings. The swirling red portal opened up under the witches. Black chains hooked around the rings. The white hair witch was dragged down into the swirling hell of darkness. Sarah glides over to them as she grew into a giant woman and the seals disappears. A seal appeared as Sarah riase her hand and covers her eyes. A cloth wraps around her face as the seal showed on the cloth.  She screams through the cloth as she disappears into the portal.

Sarah moves over to the purple hair witch as another seal appeared on her hand. Sarah slams the seal on the purple hair witch's forehead and chains pierced her arms, legs, back, neck, and her head. The purple hair witch said nothing nor did she make a noise as she was dragged into the portal glaring at Sarah.

Sarah turns to the green hair witch as slams a seal just below her collar bone.

"What's this suppose to do? Tie me up? Keep me quiet?" The green hair witch asked as she smirks  Sarah stares at her and moves back. A hooded person stood beside the witch as they step out of the portal. Everyone backs away as if the hooded person was someone not to be near. The hooded person bows as Sarah did. They wave their covered hand to the green hair witch and Sarah nods. Sarah had a paper appear and the hooded person signs the paper. Sarah hands the hooded person three rolled up papers with a seal around them as they shook hands. The hooded person goes down into the portal taking the green hair witch with them. Sarah shrinks down and looks at her mom. Her mom nods her head smiles before vanishing.
_______________________________________

Hello! It's a long chapter, I know. I hope you guys enjoyed and I'll update soon!

Grimtales134 out!!!! Bye!!!!!