Epilogue

Hello. I hope you like this story. Enjoy!
_______________________________________

"Hey, mom? What was dad before he was a witch? A young teen asked as her little brother and the mother turns around holding a baby.

"A witch hunter." The mother said.

"But isn't that forbidden?" The teen asked and the mother shook her head.

"It was, but I saved everyone and they changed the law." The mother said and the teen scoffs and the brother gasps happily.

"Did you, mommy?!" The brother asked and the teen huffs.

"There's no way mom saved everyone. I'm gone, let's go little bro." The teen said as she walked out of the house. The brother happily followed his big sister eager to spend the day with her. The mother puts the baby to sleep as she walks outside. She looks around seeing no one was there.

"Jason, my dear. Are you that simple minded? Stop hiding behind the tree." The mother said and the said man walked out behind the tree.

"My lovely Sarah! Shall we get started?" Jason said as Sarah rolls her eyes. Jason stands beside as Sarah rocks the sleeping baby. A portal opens and a woman steps out with two guards. Sarah has a table and chairs appear as she and the woman sits. Jason hold the baby and rocks it as the two guards stood next to the woman.

"It's so nice of you to accept. May we go over what is needed?" The woman asked as Sarah pulls out a map of a castle with a large town and forest.

"Yes. You have a castle with a large town for travelers to trade and stuff like that. So I would suggest asking the people and other people like us for their opinion on this." Sarah said as the woman nods.

"Yes, but how? Some are not friendly." The woman said and Sarah nods as she hands her a book.

"This empty book has my crest on it. Show this book to the others and they'll sign it for this to happen. You can offer something to them and they'll give you something in return. As for your people. They respect you. They'll understand what you're doing and might even help." Sarah said and the woman nods.

"Oh thank you so much. I'm so glad that you helped me out with this. I'll let you know how it goes." The woman said as she and Sarah shook hands sealing the deal. The woman left leaving a small bag of coins with Sarah and Jason.

"Ok. Next deal." Jason said as the ground opens up.

"Our mom is a dealer?" The teen asked herself as her and the brother watch their parents from beside the house.

"What's a de-lar?" The brother asked and the teen shook her head.

"Dealer. I'll tell you when you're older. Less go over and watch."  The teen said as they walked over after the person left. Sarah and Jason weren't surprised to see their kids there, but let them stay to learn more about what they're doing. Soon it became a world wide known family business and it grew stronger with the help of some old friends with well known respect and trust from around the world and feared by many who don't know.
_______________________________________
Hello! I'm ending it here. I hope guys enjoy the story and check my other stories!

Grimtales134 out!!!!!! Bye!!!!!