Not Part Of The Story.

Hello!!! Grimtales134 here. I wanted to know what you guys think of this. I hope you guys enjoy!
____________________________________

Moon King's POV

Hello. My name is Jason. My bad, King Jason. I rule this pathetic world in darkness. I mean sure I let my cousin, Queen Roxy, rule this world in the light of the, dare I say it, sun. I hate the light which is why I rule the dark.

"Dear cousin. I really do want you to find yourself someone to spend the ret of your life with." Roxy said as she walked with me. My dark blue or black if you will flowed behind me as Roxy's red cape flowed behind her at her shoulder blades and upper forearms. I turned to the right as Roxy follows me.

"Must I remind you again that I don't need anyone. Unlike you I'm not soft! Love is for the weak! Now get out of my sight!" I yelled.

"What if told you I can find you someone who likes the dark as much as you do!" Roxy yells out. I stopped and turned to her.

"You really think I would take a human, slave to us, as a queen? You really must stupid!" I said.

"I'm serious. I can find someone, a woman, who likes the dark. Just give me some time! I swear I will!" Roxy said. I groaned as I pinched the bridge of my nose.

"Fine! You have two day starting tomorrow to find someone for me. Now leave me alone and go back to your lover!" I said and Roxy bows before running off. I looked out the window as Roxy lowers the sun. I raised the moon. Little did I know someone was watching the moon.

Normal POV

"Sarah?! What are you doing? Get inside this house now!" A woman yelled at a younger woman. Sarah sighs and walks inside not before getting slapped in the face.

"Go to your room! No food for three more days! Just because your sister isn't here anymore, doesn't mean I'll go easy on you!" The woman yelled as Sarah nods and bows.

"Yes, mother." Sarah said as she walked down to the basement.

"Ah! My baby girl. How was your day? Do you get a boyfriend? Are you looking your best of the school?" The woman said as blonde hair daughter came in.

"You would not believe the day I had. Its amazing. Let me tell you I love the sun. I mean who needs the moon. Its not even as beautiful as me!" The blonde ranted on. Sarah sighs as she looks up at the moon.

"What do they know about the moon. I mean sure the sun is beautiful so why can't the moon be too. I love them both, but I like the dark better.

Sun Queen's POV

I can't believe I have to find Jason, my cousin, a girlfriend and soon-to-queen of the night. This is gonna be hard. I have two fucking days to find the woman! Maybe a friend of mine can help. She did say she faked her death to get away. Now she worries for her sister I think it was. I wonder what happen. I'll pay her a visit.

I walked out into the streets and to a small, yet cozy home. I.knocked and a younger woman opens the door.

"Nina. I need your help! I have two days to find a night loving woman for my cousin!" I said and she looks at me.

"Are you fucking serious? The King actually wants a queen? Is this a joke?" Nina said and I shook my head.

"Fine, I'll help. But on one condition." Nina said.

"What?" I asked and she smirks. I'm screwed!

"You have to help. This is Your cousin we're talking about." Nina said and lets me in.

"Fair enough. Let's start a list." I said as we got comfy. I hope I can find someone. Jason didn't say I could have help!
____________________________________

Hello! Grimtales134 here. I hope you like this and tell me if you guys think this part would make a good!

Grimtales134 out!! Bye!!!