Roxy, Blake, And Jason?!

Hello. Here the second chapter. Enjoy!
____________________________________

"Just eat the damn food!"

"Bite me!"

"Danm it! Just try it!"

Yugi shook his head at the argument between Joey, Malik, and the girl who lives here. Ryou ate quietly watching them. Everone jumped as Sarah slams her glass down shattering it. The glass never cut her hand. It stayed floating in the air. Sarah got up and walks out the back door.

"Roxy! I'm home!" A girl's voice said as the front door closes. The girl walks into the kitchen and froze staring at Yugi and his friends.

"Yugi? Joey? Ryou? Malik? What are you guys doing here? Where's Sarah and the guys?" The girl asked looking around the room.

"Sarah walked out before you cane in, Blake." Ryou said. Blake sighs.

"She always did know when I was coming. Same with you guys. Still being a half witch and with Sarah having little to no powers." Blake said.

"Yeah. The guys and us are not hanging out with each other anymore. Not since Jason and Sarah got into that fight a few years back." Malik said.

"Wait. What fight? And how do you know them?" Roxy asked looking at Blake.

"Well. I met them a few years back before I met you. Yugi, Ryou, Joey, and Malik are only half witches. Sarah has little to no powers at all. I know Sarah is more than just a half witch." Blake said.

"What do you mean?" Yugi asked. Blake looks out the window and gasp.

"What is Jason doing here?!" Blake said leaning close to the window. The others joined in.

"That bastard!" Joey growled.

"Wait! look at this." Roxy said before Joey stormed off. Joey leans in.

"What is he doing?" Malik asked. Jason had Sarah pinned to the ground. Jason said something causing Sarah to look up at him in surprise. Sarah looked away and Jason gets off her. Jason stood up and Sarah follows.

Sarah shuffles her foot as Jason rubs the back of his head. Jason said something and Sarah nods. Jason turns around and begin walking towards the town. Jason looks back as Sarah looks up. Jason looks around before giving her a small smile. Sarah looks surprised before smiling back and looked down. Jason turns back and walks away. Sarah teleported.

"Mind your own damn business next time." Everyone screams as they jumped and turned around. Sarah was sitting on the table with her arms crossed glaring at them. Sarah gets off the table and stops as Blake spoke.

"What happen between you and Jason back then? We use to be friends. All of us. When I went back to the town, it was in ruins." Blake said. Sarah turned her head head just enough to where her left eye was glaring at her
Blake took a step back staring at her friend in fear. Her left eye had a slight glow to it.

"What happen between me and him is none of your business. That town got what it had coming a few years back. Jason doesn't know what happen, so don't go asking him. I'm not telling you." Sarah said and walked outside into the forest.
Roxy looks over at Blake.

"What is Sarah?" Roxy asked. Blake looks over at them.

"Half witch and half witch hunter. Her mom was the witch and her dad the witch hunter." Blake said. Everybody knows that a relationship between a witch and the witch hunter is forbidden. If a child is born between the two, both the witch either male or female and the child will be executed. The witch hunter will be force to watch and if they don't learn their lesson they will be either killed by witches or killed by witch hunters. No child from a forbidden love is ever safe.

"What about you, Blake? Didn't you say that you were a half witch?" Ryou asked and Blake nodded.

"I was. Sarah used a forbidden spell to make me half vampire. She did it to keep me safe. The witch hunters don't mess with a half witch-vampire. Believe me when I say this. Sarah is a lot more powerful being a half witch. She just needs a little love in her life. That is if shell allow Jason into her heart. Jason really does love Sarah, but his job..." Blake trails off.

"His job won't allow it." Joey said and Blake nods.

"Sarah and Jason got into a fight that left Sarah in tears. It was Jason fault. He started it, but Sarah ended it and ran out the house crying. Yami said that Jason had some of his memories erase. I'm surprised he's remembering some of them." Yugi said. Blake looks towards the the stairs.

"Sarah can fix this. She'll figure it out when the time is right." Blake said and the group nods. Silence filled the air for an hour or so until Joey broke it.

"I'm hungry!" Joey whined.

"You just ate!" Malik yelled at him. Blake and Roxy laughed as Yugi and Ryou sweat drop. Unknown to them Sarah was watching.
____________________________________

Hello. Long chapter but finally done. Update is soon. Grimtales134 out!