Taken and Awaken

Hello! The three witches are going to be awaken and Roxy is being accused of witchcraft and going to be burned. Enjoy!! Yes I said three. The fourth one is an unknown witch.
_______________________________________

Roxy's POV

I was enjoying the company of my sister, Nina. Well my adopted sister. Me, Sarah, and Nina became close as friends can be.

"How is this one?" Nina asked and I looked at her flower crown. I nodded as she grins.

"Good. With more practice, you can make a lot of them. Like me. God job. Sarah." I said as I looked at hers. Sarah shurgs.

"It's only my tenth one." Sarah said and Nina gasps.

"Tenth?! I'm just starting on my second one!" Nina said as she pouts.

"Hey. I messed up more than you when I started making flower crowns." Sarah said and we all laughed. We stopped when I saw two men coming towards us. Our friends were nowhere in sight.

"Miss Roxy?" One of the men asked and I stood up.

"Can I help you, sirs?" I asked.

"Come with us." The other man said as they grabbed me.

"Hey! Let go! Why do you need me?! Let go!" I said as they dragged me. I looked over my shoulder to see Sarah holding Nina down from attacking the men. I was dragged through my house and could see more men are holding my friends back. I was tossed into a wagon as they slammed the door shut. The other men came out as my freinds did the same. Sarah pushed her way through and grabbed hold of the bars.

"I'll figure out how to get you out. I promise." Sarah said and a man pushed her out of the way. Sarah landed on her back and sat up.

"Sarah!" I called out to her and she looks up at me as the wagon starts the pull away.

"I promise!" Sarah yells. I couldn't do anything. What are these men here for? Why did they want me to come with them? I did nothing wrong!

~Somewhere Else near the town~

Tea walked up to the seal on the circular stone. Tea pulled out a bottle of glowing green liquid.

"Soon I'll make everyone bow down to me!" Tea said as she laughs throwing the bottle against the stone. The seal glows before the stone explodes. A gush of winds came out from the cave as three giant witches came out.

"We're free? We're free! Hahahaha!!!" A long white hair woman said laughing.

"Idoit! Of course, we're free! Are you blind!" A curly purple hair woman scoffs as she whacked the other upside her head.

"Who might you be?" A short green hair woman said as she bends down to Tea's level.

"I'm Tea. I brought you three back to life!" Tea said as the green hair woman smirks and moves her hand over Tea.

"Good. You'll do just fine." The green hair woman said as she hovers her hand over Tea. A sky blue light came out of Tea's mouth and into the palms of the three witches as her magic and soul splits. Tea gasps and chokes as her magic and soul was sucked out of her and turns into a skeleton. The green hair witch turns to the other two witches.

"Alright, sisters. Let's go find our goody two shoes sister's daughter." The green hair woman said as they laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~With The Gang~~~~~~~~~~

"We have to save Roxy! I can't let her die!" Dylan said as he continues to rant on. Sarah walks up to him and slaps him.

"Thanks." Dylan said and Sarah nods.

"I know a way to save Roxy. Here's the plan." Sarah said as the others gathered around her.

"Everyone got that?" Nina asked and everyone nods.

"Good. We wait until night. The guards will hang Roxy in late noon." Jason said as Sarah looks at him then the others.

"Everyone. Be on guard. This rescue won't be easy." Blake said and everyone had a determined look on their face ready to rescue Roxy when night to come.
_______________________________________

Hello! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and Roxy will be safe! I'll update soon!

Grimtales134 out!!!!!! Bye!!!!