Making Money, Making Deals

Hello! I hope you guys are having a fantastic day and enjoy!
_______________________________________

Roxy's POV

Its been three years since I seen Sarah. Jason is gone too, I think he left with Sarah. Everyone got along great. Yugi, Ryou, Malik, and Joey are all full-blooded witches. The witch hunters had changed from hunting every witch to hunting corrupted witches and others.

I sighed as I looked through Sarah's book of different monsters and other creatures that can help you for a price or certain thing. I wonder where she is. And Jason too.

~Somewhere far away~

A young man peaked out of an alley as he looked both ways. He hurried across to a bar. He walked in and headed over to a mean looking woman.

"Can I help you?" The woman asked with a scowl. The man leans in and whispers.

"The witch dealer." He said softly and the woman gestures with her head to a dark table in corner beside her. The man nods and gives the woman three gold coins as a tip. The woman took it as the man heads towards the table. The tall man stands next to the table as he stares coldly at the young man as he sits down.

"How can I be of service. Young man?" A smooth voice asked as the young man gulps.

"I'm here to make a deal." The young man said.

"A deal, you say? There's a price when making a deal with me." The voice said.

"I have money." The young man said as he sets at bag of coins down. The shadow moves as hands reaches out and opens the bag. A hand reaches in as the shadow stops and pulls out an amulet.

 A hand reaches in as the shadow stops and pulls out an amulet

"Such a rare necklace. Very well. You have a deal. Now the details, young prince." The shadow said as the tall man picks up the bag of gold coins.

"Who are you two?" The prince asked and tenses as the shadow leans in showing her face.

"My name? Sarah the witch dealer and my guard, Jason. Do tell me why you have this amulet?" Sarah asked as she smiles slyly.

~three days later~

"That was easy." Jason said as he held hands with Sarah.

"Sarah! Did you find it?" The Forest Witch asked as she ran over to the pair.

Sarah held up the amulet and the Forest Witch smiles as she held the amulet close to her

"Thank you so much. You helped all of us guardians out. We appreciate all what you and your husband have done. So we decided to give you two our full premission to learn all you what to know about us and our history, plus! Training and learning about any creature in our world that we don't know or you don't know. Sound good?" The Forest Witch asked and Sarah nods happily and Jason smiles.

"Sounds great to us. We'll stop by for a few days to stay. Bye." Jason said as they waved.

"Bye!" The Forest Witch said and walked away.
_______________________________________

Hello! Sorry for the wait. I hope you guys enjoy and I'll update soon.

Grimtales134 out!!!! Bye!!!!!