What Can I Do?

Hello! So sorry for not updating this story. Writer's block is kicking my ass for this!

Bakura: Its your fault for not thinking. I think you lost a few brain cells.

Hey! I have not! Now you do the disclaimer!

Bakura: Fine. Grimtales134 does not own Yugioh or the characters. Just hers. Same goes for her little sister and her friends OCs. There! Happy?

Very. Enjoy the story!
____________________________________

Sarah's POV

I sighed for the fifteenth time today. 'I can't believe I agreed to this.' Was the only thing going through my mind at the time. I looked up to see Seto and Joey talking about something I don't care about. It found it still weird that Bakura was reading a book while Ryou brushed his hair as he played with it. Marik and Malik was on the floor talking about clothes and which color looks good on everyone as they had different types of fabrics laid out with Roxy helping out. Yami and Yugi were cuddling as Yami talked about something that Yugi was interested in.

I leaned over to the side and bumped against Jason. He looks over at me and I pout. Jason chuckles and moves. I felt myself get pulled over and before I knew it. I was sitting sideways in his lap. Jason buries his face in my neck. I blushed bright red as I felt his breath from his lips brushing my skin.

"Uh...Jason?" I asked nervously.

"I'm sorry I don't remember what happen back then." Jason said and I got an idea. Somehow I can still some magic left in me. I think it only lets me use it if I really need it. I know Tea and Vivian used a powerful spell on Jason to make him forget me, but they can't erase what was branded in Jason's mind.

I lifted Jason's head from my neck and lean in.

'Hear my plea, oh ancient one. Grant me thy power to heal my lover's tinted mind from thy wicked ones. Heal him with thy kiss.' I pleaded in my head and closed my eyes as my lips touched Jason's.

'Your plead has been heard. My child.' A woman's voice said in my head as I could feel my magic grew inside me. After a few minutes I pulled away and opened my eyes. Jason stared at me then he smirked.

'Uh oh. I don't like that look every time he does that.' I thought.

"You know. I think I should get more then just that one kiss. I lost my memories. I forgot about everything. Would you mind showing me again, dear?" Jason said as he hands went to my lower back and I blushed dark red.

'Oh. That night again. And I was sore for about two days after that!' I thought and glared at him. Jason just grinned and got up with me in his arms.

"There's a room in the back that soundproof for such things because of someone ruining my sleep." Blake said glaring at Roxy, who grinned sheepishly.

"Thanks!" Jason said.

"No. I will not go through that again! Jason!" I yelled as I tried to get out of his very strong arms.

'No. Bad Sarah! I don't care how hot he is! That stupid smirk of his and that hot body of his. Damn it. I'm screwed.' I thought as we got closer to that blasted room. Let"s just say I made sure Jason had many scratches that night to the following morning I think.

I rolled over to my side and snuggled furthered into the blankets. I had to open my eyes and looked around. I looked over to see Jason nowhere in sight. I sat up and got off the bed. I grabbed Jason's shirt that he left and put it in along with my underwear. I'm not walking around the house nude. I'm not that stupid.

I walked out of the room to see everyone was still asleep. I guess it's still a bit early. I walked down the room and looked around the living room. I sniffed the air and something really good was cooking. I walked into the kitchen to see Jason cooking. I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around Jason's waist.

"I was suppose to surprise you with breakfast in bed. Anyways morning. Did you sleep well?" Jason asked. Aww! How sweet of you!

'"Ah, yes. Good morning. I did sleep well. Thank you for asking. That's very sweet of you." I said as I sat down and he set the table for us. I enjoyed the silence we have until I heard footsteps.

'And there goes my peace and quiet.' I thought as our friends had woke up and came down. Jason had started cooking again for our friends. How gentleman like of him. I really do love him. I''ve decided to tell Jason that too while our friends are all here.

"Hey Jason?" I asked.

"Yes love?" Jason said.

"I know I haven't said this since you came back." I said.

"What is it?" Jason asked as he glanced at me then back at the stove.

"I love you, Jason." I said and he stops cooking. Jason turns around and walks up to me. Then he smiled.

"I love you too." Jason said as he kisses my cheek and lips. He pulled away and goes back to cooking. Then Yugi had a smirk on his face. That can't be good and he normally doesn't do that.

"Hey, Sarah? Is that a bite mark on your neck?" Yugi asked and Blake poofs up a mirror for me. I gasps. Sure enough. There was teeth marks on my neck. I looked right at Jason.

"Did you bite me last night?" I asked.

"Uh....no?" Jason said and ran. I chased after him.

"You bastard! I'll get you for that!" I yelled.

"I got the food." Joey said and took over. There was more chasing around before I got Jason back. I sat down happily as Jason rubs his neck.

"You didn't have to bit me that hard you know!" Jason said.

"Stop complaining. At least it's your neck and not your chest unlike me." I said glaring at him and he chuckled. The others had either choked on their drink, food, or just stared at me.

"What? Eat your damn food." I said as I sipped on some wine.

"You're not supposed to drink wine." Blake said.

"Who's stopping me? I know you want some." I said as I offer Balke a cup of wine. Blake hums before taking the cup.

"Don't say I didn't warn you first. Its your fault when you're drunk." Blake said as she passes me the bottle while putting her one cup in the sink. I should have took her advice. I think I scared my friends when I'm drunk. Oh well. Roxy's fault for having wine in the house. Or was it Marik and Bakura who did it? Don't care. Wee!!! I'm a pretty bird! Hic! Oops. I broke a vase. Wee!! Hic!
____________________________________

Grimtales134 here. Long chapter but got it done. Hope you enjoy. Next update is soon. Bye!