Chapter2:My Fight Song

When I had to go to school I acted like there was nothing wrong on the inside. I seemed confident on the outside but on the inside I was breaking into a million pieces. It was hard to just keep my tears back. I justed wanted to punch something and be fine. But it didnt happen. It couldn't happen. It wouldn't happen. Word got around that my ex cheated on me with my best friend. Everyone looked at me like I was some kind of mutant. Like I was the who cheated. Like I wasnt the one who didnt just get hurt by the two people that I trysted the most. My locker is right next to Lisa's locker. I saw her at her locker and tried to avoid her but it didn't seem to work. She came up to me and gave me a piece of paper. I looked at the folded piece of paper and it was going to stay that way because anything she says isn't going to make a diffence. So why look at it wasn't going to get anywhere. But my curiosity go the best of me and I went into the girls room and opened it. The note said "Meet me at the Welsberry Park at 7:00 pm and hear me out." There was no way I was going to meet her there. Then my phone buzzed to beat of the song work by Rihanna. It was an anonymous text. It said "go meet Lisa if you want your life." I went outside to the hallway and looked around and no one was on there phone. I wanted to know who texted that and when I want something I get it. I'm determined to find them and get even. They won't see it coming because no one messes with me. Whoever did this will be sorry.