Chapter 5:Kidnapped

I wake up and take in my surroundings. I have no idea where I am. I look in the back of me amd I see Lisa tied up in ropes. I look down and see myself tied up in ropes. I scream and all I hear is screams from someone else. It is Lisa, she is the one screaming. It sounds like there is someone else in the room but it turned blurry as I tried to look. It looked like a boy about 5"7 is taking off Lisa's pants. He comes toward me and I look away as quickly as possible. I guess it wasn't fast enough because he came over and hit me and the next thing I knew I blacked out again. When I woke up I was next to a naked Lisa. I looked down and I still had my clothes on. At this point I actually found bad for her. I heard someone yell "she is awake Master." Someone came in and he had this disgusting smirk on his face. I tried so hard not to act scared but I couldn't do it. I screamed as loud as I could and he hit me again. This time I didn't black out but it hurt bad. He came down to my legs and started to touch it. He keep going up until he hit the hem of shorts. It felt good. What is wrong with me? He is about to sexually abuse me and I think that it is attractive? I let out a soft moan. I just couldn't hold it back. His smirk just got wider.

This is sexual scene,so yah!

He goes up to the button of my shorts and unbuttons it. He takes his shirt off revealing his sexy muscular, defined six pack. I just stared. Like seriously what is wrong with me? He slowly takes off my shorts and it reveals my pink lace panties. He motions for the boy to take Lisa away. That boy did what he says and now it is just him and me in the room. I try to close my legs but he pulls them apart. He asks if I had ever done this before. I shook my head and queitly said no feeling emarassed and shy. He smirked again,this one bigger than ever. He ripped off my panties and leaned foward. His lips got closer to mine and my body got the best of me because I leaned in to close that gap. He quickly responed putting no passion into the kiss. Once our lips parted he went to my shirt. He took it off and held my right b**b in his hand. He jiggled it up and down, side to side. With his other hand he unclips my bra. Now I am naked, my whole body exposed to this perverted man. He stood up and unbuckled his belt and took off his pants. Through his underwear you could see a b*ner. He toke off his underwear and now we were both exposed. He licked his fingers and put two of them in my vagin*. He then takes two other fingers and inserts it in there. I let out a loud moan and he slaps me, saying to keep it down. He sees how wet I am and puts a condom on. He pushes his d*ck inside. He pushes it slowly and starts to go faster. Once I feel that I'm going to reach my climax. I tell him and he takes his d*ck out and leaves. Lisa comes back and still naked. Now both of us are naked and exposed.

                Sex scene is over!!!

P.S go easy on but still tell me how I did. This my first time doing a sex scene. And that is it.
Bye

    Lucky People