Back To Normal: Part One

After being gone for days my dad got a search team to come look for me and Lisa. They were looking for us but couldn't. That is what I call crappy. I was on the news multiple times and still nobody found me like really. Well, I have to go back to school today. When I was in the shower somebody called me 8 times. My phone was outside the shower but I could still hear the loud ringtone that my phone gave off. When I got out 5 of them were missed call from Lisa and the other 3 were from Jayden. That b*tch a** n*gga really wants to test me. When I got ready they started to call me again. I ignored both of them until their miss call started to go into the 50's. I answered Lisa and she thanked me way too many times. I said for her to get to the point. She said," I just want to thank you for one more thing. Thank you for not leaving me in that torture hole. Thank you for saving me even though the consequences were possibly death. Thank you for trusting me. I also just wanted to say that you should answer Jayden. He really wants to tell you something. One mor..." I cut here off because she said that I should give Jayden another chance. I cut her off by hanging up because she was really feeling sympathetic for that b*itch. Once I was totally dressed I went downstairs to find out that my dad had a women over. I just snuck out without them noticing me. I didn't want to embaress them or me. I had worn a lavender lace dress with white thin stockings and white flats. I know it's fancy and I'm not but I want to have a new start and this is my new start. I got into my car and drove off. I don't live that far from school so I got there pretty quicky. I was nervous knowing that everyone was going to stare at me and whisper about me behind my back.