My Great Escape

When I wake up from my slumber, I look around the room for Lisa. I can't find her or any other human being. Then I suddenly hear a thump on the other side of the door. The door opens a crack. Then it opens completly with Lisa and our f*cked-up kidnapper. Lisa is all bruised and bloody. They throw her on the ground and tells me its my turn. I am really tired of being treated like this and seeing Lisa like this really takes my anger further. When he pulls me by my hair I kick him in his manhood. He screams just like a little baby. When he feels better he calls me a fiesty one. We get to a famuliar looking room. This room has a master bed with a flat screen tv. He motions for me to lay down on the bed. I don't listen and just stand there still looking around the room. While I look around the room my eyes find a window to the backyard. My eyes are locked on that window until I notice that he is going to figure out my idea of escaping if I keep staring at that window. I just noticed that I never got his name and this would be a great detail for the police. I looked over to him and asked him,"What is your name. I never got it. If I die here, I would atleast want to know the name of who did it." He just stared at me in awe and confusion. His lips found it's way to my ear and said,"Luke. But to you babe it's master." All I did was stare at him with my b*tchiest look that anyone can ever give another human being. He noticed and pulled my hair leading me to the bed. He took off him pants revealing his boner that I'm suprised I never saw through his pants. He took off his shirt and in my head I thought[Oh Boy. Here it comes.] He took off my shirt. I didn't have any bra on,so my upper chest had no shield from his perveryed glare. He took off my shorts along with the thong that he gave me.

No s*x scence today people

He put his clothes back on and left me there after what he calls "rough s*x". I call that baby s*x. I get up and put my clothes back on. I go to the room where Lisa is. When I get there I am suprised that there is no one watching Lisa. She was just there all alone until I got there. I went inside and walked up to her. I sat down next to her and led my lips up to her ear and whispered somthing only she could hear. "When that pervert Luke f*ucked me it was in this bedroom that had a window. That is the way I plan to escape. If you are brave enough, be my guest and come with me. Just don't get in my way or else, I will personally make your life a living hell. And I'm talking about was worse than what you are experiencing in this rat hole." She looked away before looking back at me with tears in eyes and noded her head. Night time was my only chance or else I would have to wait until tomorrow. I look over to see Lisa asleep. I crawl over to her and push her signaling that it is time to go. She imediatly gets up to her feet with eagerness and anger. I get up and put one finger over her mouth to symbol for her to be quiet or else we will be caught and beaten. She nodded her head in approval. I walked up to the door and took out the bobby pin that I stole when Luke wasn't looking. I put it into the locked door and twisted it around praying that it would work. I heard the click of the door opening. I opened it all the way and looked down the hall to see if anyone was there. No one was so I motioned for Lisa to come and that it was clear. I went to the room with the window and with my luck Luke was in there. I'm guessing this was his room. I looked back at Lisa who was standing, scanning the room in awe. I lightly tapped her to get her out of her gaze and pointed to the sleeping Luke. Once her eyes focused on him they began to fill with fear. I went deeper into the room to get closer to the window amd Lisa just mimicked my actions. I looked at the window and sighed in relief when I saw that the window was unlocked. I pushed the window up trying to be as quiet as ever. Once I got it all the way open I ducked down just in case he gets up. I heard snoring and that indicated that he was still slepping. I stood up and got up on the post of the bed to reach the window. I climed out and looked back at Lisa realizing that she was struggling. I helped her up and once she got out I closed the window. We ran until we got to the gate and then climed over it. I looked up at the stary, sparkling night that beautiful stary night that I never thought I would see ever again. I looked over to Lisa, to see if she was okay. She said,"I'm fine and I managed to get his phone when you were opening the window. And it has 100 percent with no password so we are good." I grabbed the phone from her hand and went to the phone app. I cried tears of joy knowing that I was safe and that, that b*astard is going to jail. I dialed the first two numbers 91 and trembled while pressing the last 1. Then I pressed the phone to my ear and when they picked up the phone I gave them all the information they needed. They told me to stay there and that they'll be here in a while. They hang up and I told Lisa everything. Once they got here I laughed while all the memories of this house cane flushing back into my mind and then I got into the first police car that came. I looked back at the place knowing that I will never forget this house or the past few days here being tortured on the verge of death. It's really scary, you know. I'm just glad that its finally over and I can got back to my normal life. Or atleast what I have from a normal life. I won't ever have a normal life after this.

Hey. Sorry that I haven't been updating lately but this update was my longest ever. I wanted to make it over 2000 words but that was just way to much. I have also been experiencing some bad writer's block. I know that is no excuse but that is the truth. This update is 1192 words.
Bye
Lucky People