Did I Do This

"Actually, I have aomething for you to do." I'm glad I can repay her so I say,"Yes. Whatever it is. I basicall owe you my life.""Good. So those police that is coming in here in like 2 minutes, I want you to kill them.""WHA...", is all I can say because she covers my mouth with my hand. She takes out a gun and shoots the security guards that were still by the door. She hands me the gun and in my head I'm thinking is she going to kill me!?!?!?! She hands me the gun then starts to head for the closet to hide. I put the gun in my gown and stand up so it looks normal. One police girl came in with no backup. I hestiantly pulled the gun out. "NOOO.STOPPP" is all she said before I shoot her. More police men came in and I shoot them all tears streaming down my face. My eyes were red and puffy from all the tears coming out my eyes. Nobody else came to check out the scene. She came out of the closet(side note:lol)(also no offense to anyone). Once she saw me she ran up to me and started to comfort me. "I know it was a hard thing to do and I am very thankful that you did it."All I could do is stand there and continue crying. "I have to leave now because the government is coming after me. Thank you again.""No don't leave me" is all I could say."I cant do that to you, to your family, to your friends. If you leave with me, you will never be able to see them again.""I din't have friends or a family. I'm coming." "If you come you will have to kill and run. Is that really what you want for your future." I didn't have a future. "Lets go".

Hey. So how did you guys like this chapter. My inspiration was a show named Nikita. If you know that show or if you dont still vote for this chapter becuase you are going to love the next chapters coming. Im so freakin excited. And yeah that is all I have for today........"calm down Joshae, calm down."

Baii people