Chapter 14:Not Him Again

I look up to see the most frightening person on Earth. Did he escape prison?Why was he here? Why not Lisa? It was Luke that guy that took everything away from me. He was just standing there like nothing had happened. He started to walk closer to me and I couldn't do anything because I was in so much pain all of a sudden. I wanted to start crying but I had to be strong. I couldn't let him think that I was weak. I was laying down so I sat up. I got a better look at him. He was just staring into my eyes. We stood like that the next few minutes. He then took a big step foward. He was close enough that it was uncomfortable for me. He placed his hand on my cheek and started to gently caress my cheek. I slapped his hand away. "What the f*ck" he siad as he hissed in pain."That teaches you not to touch me ever again." I felt really confident right now. That soon started to fade away when he started to deminish the space between us. There was this red button on the nightstand that I could press if I ever needed help with something. I pressed it mutiple times. I kept staring into his hazelish green eyes. Then a nusre came into view. She saw the guy and knew that he didn't belong here according to her facial expression. She grabbed the metal tray on the stand next to the door. She stalked onto Luke and when she got close enough she hit him on his head. He fell to the ground making a loud thump'Bullseye'
"Thank you so much. I owe you big time. I'll do anything to repay you"I said my hand over my mouth in shock."No need. Your command is what makes me the money so really I owe you." I just stayed there with my hand on my mouth prob looking stupid. Then 2 security gaurds came in the guns in their hands almost gave me a heart attack. It keep pointing at me when they looked at me. I heard police sirens in the backround.