I'm Just Gonna Leave Now: Part 1

I still can't believe I'm going to Brandon's party. OMG! I totally forgot to ask him what time tonight. I grabbed my phone and dialed his number. He picked up the phone and asked,"Hi Alexa. Do you need something else." I said," Actually yes I never got the time of the party." "The party is at midnight." I said thank you and hung up. I looked at the the digital clock on the night stand by my bed and it showed that it was 8:47. 3 more hours and 53 minutes. I guess I should atleast shower. But first I want to get my outfit ready. I went to my closet and looked through my dresses. I finally found a black dress that goes up to my knees. I got out my white high heels and a white handbag. I got my outfit and layed it on my bed so that when I get out of the shower it is laid out to put on. I went into the bathroom and striped of my clothes. I put on the water while I got the wash cloth and soap. I toke out the braid in my hair so I could wash my hair. I was so excited to go to this party. The water was running as I also grabbed my comb,brush and two hair ties. I turned around to see the water flouding out the bath tub splashing on the tile floor. I quickly ran over to the bath tub aslo quickly regreting my desicion to run because I fell and hit my head badly. I try getting up to turn off the water but everything starts to get blury and dark. Suddenly everything goes black and I doze off. When I woke up it was 11:37. Oh sh*t I'm going to miss Brandon's party. I got up realizing that I was still in the bathroom, still laying on the floor,the bath water still running. When I got up fully I extended my hand to turn the water off. I guess I'm not taking a bath today. Once the bath water was off I went outside the bathroom to see everythung still where it was before. I looked over at my bed to see my beautiful black dress and white accessories. I walked over to my bed quickly knowing that I only have a liitle time and that I'm probably going to be late. I put it on along with my white high heels. After that was done, I put on my braclet and necklace. I practically ran out and on my way to the door I grabbed my leather jacket to protect me from the cold. I hop into my car and drive off. When I reach Brandon's place my phone time says 12:18. I made it.

Hey people. Just wanted to say sorry that I haven't been updating. I really don't any excuse except that I had writer's block. Also I'm going to try to update again by Sunday the 3 of April. Thats all for today.

Bye
Lucky People