They don't make Minions like they used to.

"Heyo, shooting star, how've you been?" Bill asked in a cheerful voice only to be poked in the eye by the girl. "Why'd you do that for?!" He shrieked.

"Because I don't like you!" She yelled.

"Well the feeling is mutual kid, but you don't see me poking you in the eyes."

"No you just trick my brother into joining you in your quest of world destruction! You're such a butt."

"A butt, really, of all the things you could call me you choose a derivative of the behind?"

"Get out of my head!"

"Sheesh fine, calm your sweater kid, I'm gone."

Bill rubbed his eye as he sat up. Dipper was swimming in dream dust, a substance that was a side affect, when dream demons used their powers in close vicinity of each other the conflicting magics negate each other and leave a fine dust in the air, of which resembled a fine glitter. The boy was looking more and more like a demon every day. He'd ditched the hat, his eyes were a demonic yellow, his skin was paler and he just genuinely had the aura of a dream demon. Bill was quite impressed with his work. Proper training had yet to be established but Dipper was already showing strong control over the blue flames and he had even managed to manipulate the dream scape. Sure he'd only given a penguin a top hat and cane but it was progress. Dipper floated upside down returning Bill's stare. He blinked, Bill blinked. The silence was suffocating.

"Dude have you been crying?" Dipper said finally. "Your eye is all red and puffy."

"What? Of course not." Bill snapped. "You're rotten sister poked me in the eye."

"What did you do?"

"Nothing! I said hello and she just jabbed me with her tiny fingers."

"Your the size of a tennis racket, you're the one who is tiny."

Bill rolled his eye and with a puff of smoke he took a human form. "Now who's tiny Pine-twig?" He said with a sneer.

"Watch it, or I'll poke you in the eye." Dipper warned. "Oh, while you were gone 8-Ball came by."

"Where is he now?"
---

Bill floated outside the makeshift dream cloud home Bill had made to see 8-Ball sitting on a rock looking dejected. "He kicked me out." The monster growled before Bill could ask. "I only drooled on his arm a little bit..."

"To be honest if you drooled on my arm I'd kick you out too. Now can I ask why you even thought it appropriate to approach my apprentice?" 8-Ball shrank back away from Bill obviously frightened.

"Pyronica said we should check out the new kid..." He said quickly. "But she was busy so I came alone, I wasn't going to hurt the kid."

"You wouldn't be able to anyway." Bill snapped. "He's far stronger than you and he's only a baby bird. Once I'm done the world won't stand a chance."

"Don't you think it's a little dangerous. I mean, he was your enemy." 8-Ball regretted speaking instantly as Bill's clothes turned red and his eyes turned black.

"Are you implying that I would be stupid enough to let the kid betray me?"

"No! No! No! I'm sorry!" The impish creature wailed. "I am foolish, a moron. Forgive me."

"You're lucky that I'm in a good mood. Get out of here and don't come back until you have located the rip in time-space." Bill watched as the demon scrambled away like a frightened human. It was good to be at the top. But if the demons were coming to Dipper on their own he may have a problem. He'd have to set an example.

"I heard yelling, is everything okay?" Dipper asked. "I don't really care but the sound was annoying."

"Everything is fine Pine-Tree, we may just have to take a trip into the nightmare realm a little sooner than I anticipated."

"Are you telling me the all seeing Bill didn't foresee 8-Ball coming here." Dipper held a smirk worthy of a dream demon.

"Pine-Tree, if I chose to foresee everything it would make life so boring."

"Admit it, you can't see squat, you just say that to throw people into a state of panic so they do predictable things."

"You're too smart for your own good, Dipstick."

"Whatever Triguy, I'm gonna go tease Ford for a while." Dipper was gone before Bill could say a word. What an unruly guy, even when on Bill's side Bill couldn't predict what Dipper was going to do.

"It's so annoying when people don't follow the script..." He sighed. "But I guess that's what makes life more interesting."

"G-great one?" Bill turned to glare of Hectorgon.

"What?" He snapped.

"A message from Pyronica. She wants to meet the boy, but more importantly, she wants to know where your loyalties lay."

"She is questioning my motives after sending that oaf 8-Ball here. I swear if she wasn't the most capable of you lot I'd fire her, in the sense of actual FIRE." Bill snarled. "Tell her he will be presented when I'm good and ready and that if she questions me again I will tear that smug face of hers into a million pieces."

"Yes! Of course Bill, oh all seeing great one who will wreck havoc on the lives of the petty-"

"Yes, yes enough grovelling your making me sick." Bill growled. After Hectorgon left he sighed. Having to deal with meddling humans, meddling demons while trying to train Dipper to be his most capable of his army of demons was turning out to be a heavy burden on his patience. In fact he was about to snap, and when he did someone was going to suffer.

---
D-Did I just finish a chapter without changing the point of view?

I do believe I did! Miracles can happen!

And what's this? Bill is loosing his cool?