CHAPTER 5

After the teacher got back to do his work Kaden turned to me and smirked, "So, Aanya huh. I like your name. It's different. But I have got a better name for you. How about 'ANGEL'?

**

"I saw you talking to Seth in the hallway. You are pretty helpful it seems. So do Angels. So that's why this name." He added.

"You don't even know me Kaden, so don't interpret." I said. He doesn't even know me. Yes I help people but I am no Angel.

"True, but I would like to know you." He said with a smirk.

"I.. Uh.. Shut up." I shuttered. Great. Shut up..?That's the best you came up with. God.

"Ok Angel. What ever you say. You are coming with me after school, to my home we will discuss the project. Meet me in the parking lot after school." He announced.

Before I could tell him anything the bell rang and he just left, leaving me with no choice but to meet him at the parking lot after school. Just perfect.

Rest of the day just went by. Boring as usual. After putting away my books in my locker I said bye to my friends and headed towards the parking lot.What I saw next, I couldn't even believe my eyes. There he was standing carelessly beside a bike or what girls call a 'Death Machine'. I started running towards him and passed him to go to the bike. Yes I Love bikes.

"OMG!! You are so beautiful

"OMG!! You are so beautiful." I said to the bike. I was practically hugging it.

"Aanya you like bikes?" He asked me with a shock look on his face.

"Like? NoNo... I love bikes." I answered, still grinning like an idiot looking at the bike. "And not just any bike. It's BMW for God sake. And they make one of the best bikes yaar. Isn't this BMW S 1000 R?" I asked him.

"Woah! You know bikes?" He asked a little more shocked but also with a impressive kind ofexpression. I would have laughed looking at his face but was busy oggling at the bike till I realized what he asked.

"Uh.. No.. Yes.. I mean I just know the name of this bike. That's it" I said blushing.

"You are something else Angel" He said smiling.And I think I would be looking like a tomato right know.

He started laughing and kissed me on my cheek and said, "Hop on Angel. Your gonna experience the best bike ride ever."

I would sit behind him on the bike but now the problem is that I don't want to hold him but I know I'll fall if I don't. Shit, what was I thinking. "Angel..... What are you thinking? C'mon sit. Or are you afraid of riding bike?" He smirked.

"What...? Of course not. I am not scared of riding a bike. Its uh I ... how will I sit and not fall Kaden?" I asked.

"Aanya, Love, you just hold on to me and I even promise I wont let you fall. Trust me." He said.

And I do trust him. Even if I have known him for 1month for some strange reasons I think I can trust him for anything. You know when you feel like whatever you do he'll always be there for you, right now I was feeling the same exact thing. So without thinking I sat behind him and he took my arms wrapping them around his waist and I felt that my stomach is going to explode from the sensations I was feeling. I just rested my head on his back and closed my eyes enjoying how the air was flowing around me making me feel like I am flying. That's the best part of riding a bike.

We reached his house and went inside. A beautiful lady not more than 40 came to Kaden and hugged him and the adoration that she held in her eyes for Kaden I was sure that she is his mother. Kaden kissed her on the cheek and introduced me to her.

"Aanya meet my mother. N mom that's Aanya we are going to do a project together for school" Kaden said.

"Hello Ms. Ford. It's nice to meet you." I said.

"Call me Aurora darling. Ms. Ford is just too formal. You're the first girl he has bought home here. And the fact that I already like you. God! It feels good to have a girl around in here, rather than these men." She was blabbering when Kaden stopped her. And yes Kaden had a brother younger than him but he didn't have a sister, so that's what Aurora was referring to.

"Mom, she is here for the project and she is not my girlfriend yet. So we will be going to my room now. Alright, love u." he once again kissed her cheek and asked me to follow him.

I just smiled at Aurora and she hugged me in return and I felt as if my own mother is hugging me. Aurora had a beautiful Aura around her that'll make you want to smile too.

After a small talk with Aurora, we went to his room and discussed about the project and all the requirements. This project was due in next three months so we thought of taking it slow.

..

..

..

Three months later..

The project was done completely. We didn't get the best project award but we were quite satisfied with our work. Kaden came to pick me up in the morning. It had become my daily routine to wait for him to pick me up and we would go to school together. Everyone in the school thought we were a couple but even I don't know what we are.

Kaden would spend his spare time with me i.e. if I was free. If I would be out with Sarah and Tori, he would just go somewhere with his football buddies. Talking about Sarah she is still obsessed with Chelsea and her minions. I don't understand her. She is beautiful and smart, have boys after her still she thinks that popularity is everything. And Tori, well she got more close to me than Sarah was in this 3 months. For some strange reason it feels like Sarah has distanced herself from me. Maybe it's because I was busy with the project and I would spend more time with Kaden than her.

I and Tori were sitting on our table in the break and having our lunch when Kaden and Noah(his best friend) came.Noah took a seat next to Tori and Kaden sat besides me putting his hand on my shoulder and pulling me into him. I was blushing profusely but still leaned into his chest. Tori was smiling widely looking at us.

"Hey love, watchya doing?" He asked.

"Having lunch. What does it look we are doing Kaden?"Tori answered him before I can even reply. And I giggled.

He gave her a glare and Tori give him a innocent smile in return. This happens on a regular basis. They both keep fighting on any matter.

"Anyways before I was rudely interrupted by some1 not so smart, what was I saying.?" Kaden asked glaring at Tori.

I giggled at his Immaturity. They both continued their bickering and I was waiting for it to end. Gosh! Sometimes I feel kids are smarter than these two.

After 5 mins Sarah came with her lunch and sat opposite to me and was shaking her head and smiling at these two. I and Sarah were talking and finished our lunch. That's how my day went.

**************

A/N

Hello my readers.... How was Your week guys. i hope it was Good..

Soo that's Chp 5.. What do guys think..? I know a little slow but it will get interestinggggg.. 

I am going to fast forward their past and show only imp scenes so keep up

In the Next chp you will know what happened in Aanya's past to make her Hate Kaden so much.. So Stay Tuned.

Ohk.One more quick question do you guys want me to put a face to Tori's character? If yes.. Suggest me a name and i will consider it. :*

Alright then, I will meet you Next sunday with other Interesting chp. Definately more interesting than this one ;)

Byee.. love you all.. :