CHAPTER 8

AANYA'S POV

After completing all the formalities with Mr. Richardson we left the building and while in the lift Joey thought it would be the best time to speak.
"Ma'am how about we sit and discuss how are we going to go through the strategies.?"
If looks could kill I swear he would be 6 feet underground. I was literary glaring at him that bad.
Kaden's presenter spoke, "That's a great idea. In this way we will be able to start as soon as possible. How about we go and talk at a café Kaden?"
"If she doesn't have any problem than its fine with me." Kaden answered.
I gave Joey a killing look and said I was okay with it.
"Oh and Ms. Aanya I am Zack, the main architect in our firm" Zack said while holding out his hand.
"Its nice meeting you Zack." I said while shaking hands.
"I must say you have very beautiful eyes. Dark and deep. Black's anyways my fav color" Zack said, or should I say flirted with me. God. "Thank you very much Zack." I said with a small smile. We entered a café just outside the building and sat together to discuss.
We all ordered some things and were waiting for our food to come. At that time Zack said, "Ms. Aanya and Kaden how are we going to start?"
"We can meet in one of the office start with designs." Joey said, looking at me.
"I don't have a problem with that. So lets meet at..." I started but Kaden interrupted me and said, "At my office tomorrow."
"Excuse me. I was speaking. You did not just cut me in between." I said getting angry. Who does he think he is. No one interrupts me when I am talking.
"Oh! But I did." He answered while smirking.
"Why are we going to meet at your office? Why can't it be mine?" I asked angrily.
"Because.. Ms. Williams, if I remember correctly then Mr. Richardson gave me and my firm the contract to design the exterior. Without the exterior there is no interior. So that's why my office not yours." He said with a smug look on his face. Uhh!!! I hate it when he is right.
"So, you could always bring it down to my office." I countered, even though I know I didn't have a chance to win this conversation.
"Aanya he has a valid point. Its only logical if we go to his office to work." Joey said.
"That's right Joey. At least someone's smart in the two of you" Kaden said smirking.
Holy fu*king sh*t. That as*hole. He didn't just called me Dumb. God! how am I going to tolerate this guy. As I was about to kill him, like literally Zack started speaking
"Kaden can I talk to you for a minute please." He dragged him out.

KADEN'S POV.

Zack literarily dragged me out of the café and started whisper yelling at me, "What the hell Kaden. What's wrong with you?"
I pointed a finger on me and askes him, "Me? What? What have I done?"
"Why are you being so rude with her?" He asked.
"I am being rude with her? Didn't you see how she is talking to me? How come you are not seeing that she is so rude." I said while getting frustrated.
"No Kaden. I am not able see what you mean. You have to stop with those sarcastic comments of yours. We have to work together anyways now. Either you like it not. So be professional." My so called best friend said. If some one else would have been in his place, he would be getting a resignation by now. Why does he care how I talk to her anyways.
"Yeah fine. Whatever. Let's get this over with" I said and we went inside.

AANYA'S POV.

They both finally came back and took their seats, and Zack spoke, "So Ms. Aanya how about we meet tomorrow at 3 after lunch at our office?" He asked.
"Tomorrow? I am sorry but I have my meetings lined up for the full day. How about Saturday?" I said.
"I am busy in the morning. My meeting will go till 3, so how about at 4 on Saturday?" Kaden said.
"Good with me. So I'll be taking a leave, I have some work at office. It was nice meeting you Zack. Mr. Ford." I smiled at Zack and gave Kaden a nod and left.
Friday came and went just like that. With all the meeting happened that day, it was hectic day to say at least. And Saturday came earlier than I wanted.