CHAPTER 16

***"CAMERON" ***

SARAH'S POV.

Two days spent well with Cameron. It included steaming sex sessions. And I loved every single minute of it. Cameron has finally started to open up to me. One evening after dinner I purposely tuned to a news channel and my luck was on my side cause they were giving news regarding Aanya and Kaden.

Cameron came and sat besides me on the couch. He immediately tensed up when he heard Kaden's name. His hand around my waist tightened a little bit. I smirked in my mind, it was working. Just the way I want it to.

"Whats wrong love? Is everything alright? U seem tense" I asked faking the concerned look.

"Don't worry, its nothing" He said eyes still on tv.

" It's totally fine if you don't want to tell me. Anyways you don't know me for a long time. So its ok" I said with a sad look on my face. I stood up to go to his room. As soon as I started walking a hand wrapped on my wrist and twirled me to him.

"Sarah baby, don't be sad. I don't like to see you like that. Its actually about work. I was trying my best to get this project that Kaden Ford has now. Its just that, this project was worth a Billion dollar darling. It could have been my turning point. That's it." He said playing with a strand of my hair.

"Ohh! Its ok Cameron. Don't be so sad. Isn't there any other way you can get the project back? You know by some connections or something" I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

"You think I didn't do that already. Mr. Richardson is not ready to change his decision. He is just stubborn. You know what he said, that 'no matter how much you try you wont be able to compete Kaden and Aanya'. I don't want anything but to take this project from Kaden Ford. He ruined my life when he startedmaking building designs andtook all my projects." He said getting red with anger.

"You know I hate that bitch Aanya Williams. She had made my life in high school hell. Do you know that they were almost dating in high school. You know she used be my best friend back then. I don't know what I did wrong to make her hate me so much. One day she came to me in the cafeteria and just spilled a whole bottle of orange juice on me and broke our friendship, Cameron. It was so embarrassing. I cried for an hour straight." I said tears rolling down my face and he tightened his hold on me.

"God! Sarah! Why didn't you tell me. I am going to finish them. They both don't deserve this project. We will do something. We just need to come up with a something. One way or other, I am going to ruin them. I promise." He said while wiping my tears. I just nodded. He took me to his bedroom and we cuddled and slept.

Next morning I told him I had a idea how can we make Kaden and Aanya pay. After I told him my idea he was more than happy to take part in it. After that he went to make arrangements of some spy on them.