CHAPTER 12

This chp is not edited.. So please excuse if any mistake..
***************
KADEN’S POV 
When Aanya asked me to come to her apt for the tentative quotation and finalize the design further. I left my office at 7.15 and while in the car I removed my tie and opened two of my shirts buttons. We reached at her apt building at around 7.30, I went to the elevator. While in the elevator I removed my white coat. After reaching her apt door I knocked twice and she opened the door. She straight away went inside and I followed her. She was looking beautiful. Her attire was casual yet she carried on really well. Her hair was up in messy bun some flicks coming out here and there. Her face was makeup free, she just looked perfect. I couldn’t keep my eyes off her.  While she was making my coffee, I saw many photos on the side wall. I went near there and instantly got stuck there. There was like a whole wall full of photos, Aanya with her family and then there she was laughing with that girl that cane in here office that day, I don’t know her name yet. And then there were like 10 photos of her with that stupid office boy. Ben. I was making holes in the photos with my eyes when Aanya came and we went to the couch to discuss.
While discussing I had called her by her name twice, but she it seems she didn’t notice or she didn’t mind. So when we were discussing about the façade of the building, she just had to ruin it. She started talking about, how there is no inspiration in the façade. I was countering her but she was just being stubborn. I lost my temper.
I started hurting her by saying things that I knew will get her. At one point, when I said that she was just a heartless women, she froze. And I saw something pass in eyes, if I wasn’t so close to her I would have missed her. It was something as fear. But before I could react, her eyes were back to her cold self. She pushed away from me and told me to get out of her apt. Without waiting for my reply she just went to a room which I assume was hers and closed the door. I stood there for full 2 mins thinking what the fuck just happened. Why do I have to always end up hurting her. Uhhh!!! Shit. I walked out of there straight to my car and told my driver to take me home.

AANYA’S POV.
The next few days were all awkward to say least. Something changed. Kaden and I would talk but only when needed. Other than that Zack would normally contact me to discuss things. I rather like it this way. That day at my apt, I don’t know what happened that we both started yelling at each other. On the contrary now it seems that Kaden is actually avoiding me.
My phone rang bringing me out of my thoughts.
“Hiya bitch! What are you doing.?” Saph asked me.
“Hi Sapphire. I am doing work. What happened? You want something?” I asked.
“Hell yeah. I want to go on a date.” She stated. Ok there is defiantly something wrong with her today.
“Sapphire darling. Why are you so hyper. And whom do you want to go on a date with.?” I asked with a slight smile on my face.
“Okay Aanya. I am back to being my sane self. So about my date. I was thinking if you would do me favor and come on a date with me my love” She asked in a somewhat serious tone.
I laughed, “ Of course. I would do that favor. So when?”
“Today at 1.30. Ok. Ask Ben to take his car.” She said.
“Ohh.. So Ben is the third wheel in between us” I said smirking.
“Yup. So tell him. Bye” And she hung up, without waiting for a reply from me. God this girl.
I informed Ben and continue doing my work. I don’t even know and its 1.15. So I get out of the office and stop by Ben’s cabin to call him. He said he’ll be there in 10 mins with the car.
As I reached Saph's café! I saw that she was attending a customer, so I quietly went inside and stood on a side. What I saw shocked me. It was Zack, Kaden’s friend standing in front of Sapphire, and from the look of she was getting irritated. But as he was a customer she was trying to be polite with her.
“Soooo, what do you have that will interest me more than you?” Asked Zack. Omg! He was flirting with her.. 😂
“Sir, there are lot of coffee’s that u will find more interesting. What would you prefer, Espresso, Cappuccino, Latte or…” Before she could finish he said, “Or You?” with a eyebrow raised and a smirk playing on his lips. Hmm he is smooth.
Sapphire took a deep breath controlling her anger and said, “Mr. Reynolds, it’s a café not some flirting zone, so I would suggest you order something or get the hell out of here.”
“Feisty, I like it. I know that this is your café love, but I like when you are angry, like when you were blabbering at Aanya's office.” Zack said
. Oppss wrong move Zack. Saph doesn’t like to remember moments as such. Before Saph could burst out like a volcano I stepped in.
“Hey Saph! You ready.?” I asked. “Zack!! What a pleasant surprise. What are you doing here?”
“Oh! Hie Aanya, well I am here to get some coffee. I just met your friend here, Saph right.?” He said while looking at Saph.
“Its Sapphire for you. And yes I am ready Neah (Neah is nick name Saph and Ben will call her), just give me a min” she said while walking out from the counter.
“Max, would you help this man here. I have a date to go on.” She said happily, but mire than anything she was relieved. I was mentally laughing.
“Of course dear” Max said and went to the counter. Just then we saw Ben pulling in front of the café. I said my good bye to Zack and Max while Saph was dragging me out of there. We had our lunch date with Ben literally being the third wheel and went back to our respective works.
While I was in my car going back to my apt at 7 my cell phone ringed. I picked it up after parking my car, “Hello”
“Aanya, Hi its Kaden. Actually I am having a little difficulty with the designs that I got from your firm. Could you please come over I have to mail the client these drawings.” It was Kaden. Ok 1st I am a little shocked. I rply after some seconds of pause.
“Umm! Ok. Where do you live. Txt me your address ill be there.” I said.
“Ya ok. Ill do it. Bye” He said and in a min I got his txt. I droved to his house and went in. He had a bungalow. Double height and just mesmerizing. I went and knocked on the door. A butler came and escorted me to the living room. It was so beautiful, elegant and classy. In a min Kaden cane down the stairs and asked me to follow him. We went to his study room and sat on the chairs opposite to each other. It was awkward to say atleast. We finished our meeting in 1 hr. So after that Kaden asked mw if I wanted anything so I asked him to get me coffee.
We went in the kitchen as he prepared a cup of coffee for me. He was so easily roaming in the kitchen. It was obvious that he knew his kitchen too well. He put coffee in front of me snaping me out of my thoughts. For a min I was juat staring at the coffee and thinking how the hell can I still think of him like this..
I must be staring in space because I saw a hand in front of my face making me look at Kaden, who was standing right next to me. I stood up to leave and that was my biggest mistake cause it made me come face to face with Kaden. I was stuck in between the counter and him.
“You seem to be lost in your thoughts a lot today Aanya, what on your mind?” He said while blocking me in between more when he started coming closer to me.
“ It doesn’t concern you Kaden. Now if you will exuse me, I'll be leaving now.” I said, while leaning a little back. I went to his left side only to have him block me even more when he propped his hand on the counter. While I tried to dodge him and went for the right side he brought his right hand on the other side of the counter.
“Kaden.. Wh..what are you doing?” I asked, my voice betraying me when he was so close to me.
“What do you think I am doing Angel.” He said as he brought his face nearer. I could feel his breath on my face. I haven’t had him ao close to me since high school. My stomach was doing all kind of circus.
“Kaden please.” I don’t know what I was asking for. It was like my body had its own mind. My hands which I wanted for them to push him away, only clutch his shirt as he continued to lean in. He went to the side and I felt him breath on my neck. I lost even a tiny bit of consciousness that was there when he placed a kiss in the crock of my neck. He trailed kisses from my neck to my mouth. He kissed the corner of my mouth and at this point my hands went around his neck to his hair clutching them of dear life. He kissed my eyes and nose and then finally his mouth was on mine.
I can’t express this feeling I got from kissing me. If before I had trained animals from the circus doing tricks in my stomach than it was a freaking zoo in there now. Our lips moving in sink and found myself kissing him back. My knees went weak and Kaden had to wrap a hand around my waist to keep me up. That’s when I realized what I was doing. I was fu*king kissing Kaden Ford. My enemy. The person I hate the most. What the heck was I doing.
As reality came down on me like a bucket of icy cold water I pushed Kaden away, stumbling myself, I grabed the counter with one hand and had other over my mouth in shock. Tears were flowing down my face and before Kaden could say anything I just took my belongings and rushed out of his door to the elevator.
Luckily elevator was on that floor itself, and I found myself in the elvator and the door closing. That’s when I saw Kaden run out of his apt calling my name. Before he could say anything else the door closed and I started to cry silently untill I reached my car.
I told him to take me to one person I knew can handle me best… SAPPHIRE.

**** A\N****
Hello my beautiful readers… How are you all..
I know I know I am a little late with the update this week. Got stuck with some work last week so wasn’t able to write this chp. Sorry.!!
So about the chapter.. What do you guys think??
THEY KISSED😙… Yeah!! How many of you were waiting for this to happen?
Sad that she ran after the kiss.. Lets hope next time it doesn't turn back like this..
And what about SAPPHIRE & ZACK..
Aren’t they cute together?

Soo.. That’s it for today..

Stay tunned..!!
KEEP READING!!!
VOTE AND COMMENT!!! 😘