CHAPTER 43

The officer that stared this all came to me and said, “This is all for you Aanya! Please come with me.” Giving me his hand to take.
‘The crazy dancing officer say What?’ I looked at him with my mouth open and shock on my face. ‘What does he mean this is all for me?’

AANYA’S POV:

He just smiled at me and motioned for me to take his hand, which I took after getting over my shock. He pulled me up from my seat and led me towards the elevator.
The door to the 3 elevators opened simultaneously. There was a person in each lift who came out and the volume of the music rising again as they began to dance, Ballet and Hip Hop.
The girl in the middle came to me and took my hand leading me into the elevator. I looked back the officer who motioned for me to go along smiling brightly at me.
We came down and started walking towards the lawn, only to see that the once full Lawn was more packed and everyone was swaying to beat. The people that came with me down were dancing around me. Then suddenly they all pointed to the dinner located in the lawn on my right.
All the waiters in the diner started dancing to the song, all around the customers – that I doubt really are customers.
I had already realized that all of this is for me and Kaden is behind all of this, cause no one takes this long to change a freaking shirt. ‘What is he trying to do?’ I was so happy, that I couldn’t stop laughing and smiling, clapping to the beats. Then the customer or should I say the dancer dressed as them joined the waiters. It was really a scene to watch. My heart was full of happiness that so many people were celebrating – God knows what – for me.
One of the waiter came a little forward and did a solo and then yelled “This Way!!” Pointed to their Right. One guys gave me his arm to take which I took happily and he started to guide me towards the path they pointed. The large fountain in the middle was also dancing to the beats, like the water was dancing to the tunes.
As we went ahead and ahead, wherever I would look, people were dancing and smiling at me. My hand flew over me and I was constantly saying, “OMG!! Oh My God”
The teenagers that Kaden  told me were her for some party, were all dancing around me. I cant believe what’s happening.
I was breathing heavily taking big breaths to calm my heart. Then we stopped in front of another group of dancer who I think were dancing freestyle. Suddenly there was light shown behind the and I saw there was a big train coming towards me and people around it were all dressed as in Carnival. There was this big band playing moving ahead of them and the dancers were doing ridiculously amazing stunts.
The dancers gave a final pose as the music ended and separated to the side with the band, one by one moving out of the way only to reveal ‘Kaden’ standing at the end in a 3 piece suit, black, looking devilishly handsome.

I started to cry as I saw him coming towards me with smile – I think I know what’s happening here – I cried more out of happiness and smiling at once

I started to cry as I saw him coming towards me with smile – I think I know what’s happening here – I cried more out of happiness and smiling at once. My hands flew to my mouth and my knees were feeling week. All the crowd were cheering and yelling for him.
As soon as he came near me, I asked that one question on my mind, “Kade!! What is this? What are you doing?” I whispered to him, not trusting myself to talk loudly.
He smiled wiping my tears and said, “Aanya from the moment I saw you on my first day at school, I knew I was going to be here someday. I didn’t knew it was going to be this way.” He paused and took my hand in his and continued. “But, I knew you were my everything, still are my everything. Even when all these years we hated each other but, deep down I knew I could never hate you. Seeing you with someone else would always kill me. Things didn’t go the way I had planned the first time, I wanted to make you my girlfriend. But now I want to make you my eternity. My Forever After!!”  he said and I was crying mess. He then went down on his knee and a gasp left my mouth. He left my hand only to take out a box from his pocket, “ There are many ways to be happy in this Life, but all I really need is You. I wanna marry you because you’re the first person  I wanna look at when I wake up in the morning and the only one I wanna kiss Goodnight. Because the first time that I saw these hands, I couldn’t imagine not being able to hold them. But mainly when you love someone as much as I love you, getting married is the only thing left to do. Soo, Will you marry me?”  he said opening the box and revealing the most gorgeous ring I have ever seen in my entire life.