CHAPTER 38

UPDATE NO. 3/4
So have fun reading this chapters.. Don’t forget to vote and comment if you like it..!!
“Well I have no idea. Kaden called us all and has to say something related to Aanya. That’s why all of us here. Kaden, do you want to speak up dude?” Ben asked me, so now everyone’s attention turned to me.

KADEN'S POV:
“Ya Kaden. How did it go?” Zack asked me.
Ben and Saph looked at him questionably. I had already told him about me going to Aanya’s home to seek her family’s approval.
“Soooo?”  Zack asked me again.
“Well, they accepted me. I explained them what happened from high school to the point where Sarah had kidnapped her. Her mother was ecstatic to hear this and she accepted me almost immediately.” I paused and looked at Josh and continued, “ Josh was standing in a corner watching me silently. But after sensing that I am completely serious about his sister, he gave me a nod of approval. For which I am very much thankful. But Josh, your Dad did scare me shitless.”
“Of course, you should be scared. Aanya is his princess. He is very protective of her. You do one mistake and you are practically Dead!!” Josh said and laughed a little.
“Oh c’mon. Don’t stop. Tell us want happened with her Dad.” Ben demanded.
“Ohk fine. So Her Dad took me outside and literally roasted me with Questions. I was seating like crazy. I thought he was going to remove a gun and shoot me dead. But then I answered his question as calmly as I can and poured my heart out. Even promised him that I will take good care of his daughter, with all I have. After what seemed like century, he finally gave me his approval.” I finished and all three of them were grinning like fools. After a min of just staring at me blankly, Ben and Saph started yelling and squealing like mad happy people.
“Oh My God!! OMG!! I can’t believe this. My Boo will finally be Happy!!” Ben said smiling widely. He took Saph in his arms and twirled her, while she was laughing and hugging him tightly..
Zack was watching them with clear Jealousy in his eyes. His hands were in fist and he was literally shaking. I placed my hand on his shoulder and gave it little squeeze.
I am no way going to tell him that Ben is Gay! I want see his reaction when he finds out. It’s going to be hilarious.
After their happy dance or whatever they were doing, Saph came to stand in front of me, “Listen here Kaden Ford. If you hurt Aanya again or even think about hurting her, then I will personally rip your dick of and feed you. Is that clear? If for once she came to me saying that you hurt her, I will not let you live, Get that straight?” She finished glaring at me.
Josh, Ben and even Zack were standing behind her, clearly conveying the message that they would fully support her.
I just stood there looking at her wide eyes. I have no doubt that she will do what she told me. Damn that girl can be scary. Good luck with her Zack!!
I gave a stiff nod hoping she will get how serious I was, well looks like they got it cause their demeanor change to a relaxed one and Saph seemed like she was very much satisfied by my frightened face because she smiled triumphantly and went to sit beside Ben again.
“Good! Now that it’s out and clear, what’s the plan?” she asked smiling innocently, like she hadn’t just threatened to chop of my dick.
I shook my head a few times to get that God awful image out of my mind and sat down with all of them.
“Ok. So you must have realized that I want to propose her but then I need all of you guys to help me. And I need a hell lot of people to contribute too.” I started telling them what exactly was I planning to do.
‘My Angel! Just you wait, because you are up for biggest Surprise of your Life!’ I thought as every1 was discussing.
AANYA’S POV:
I am mad woman right now. It’s been freaking 7 days, I haven’t seen Kaden much like before. He would come and go within an hour. We don’t chat that much nor does he call. Whenever I call him, he has something or other imp to  do and won’t be able to talk to me more than 15 mins
And it’s not all. It’s the same with my friends. They do come, but they are always freaking busy. I don’t know what’s so imp that they have no time to come and sit with me for 1 hr. All they do is come to the hospital, bring lunch, dinner and eat then leave.
I asked Saph one day, “What’s going on Saph? Why are you all suddenly so busy? What’s going on?”
She panicked for a second. If I wasn’t her best friend, I wouldn’t get it. She answered me confidently, “Well Neah, you know about Ben, Kaden & Zack. They are really working freaking hard for the project. And as for me, I have this client who is willing to give me an order, Big Order. So I am all about that this whole week. So yeah we are kinda busy.”
“Oh Ohk!” I said clearly not believing her. Kaden would have surely removed more time for me even in his busy schedule. I am sure of it.
“Well I gotta go! Imp client you know. Hehe!” Saph said getting up.
“Yaa sure I do.” I said smiling at her. Giving her a look that says ‘I don’t believe what crap you just fed me’
She hugged me and left shortly. And I was all alone again. I picked my book and started reading.
I am almost healed. Just 1-2 days and I will be free from here. All my broken bones are healed and the bruises are not at all visible, except for the deep one. But I have learned to live with them. They are a part of me now. And I don’t hate myself.
Next day Josh and Saph came and brought a pretty Lady with them.
“Who’s this guys?” I asked after they came and hugged me.
“Aanya, that’s Sophia. She is a fashion designer. She is here to take your measurements.” Josh said and motioned Sophia to continue.
“Wait! I am sorry but Josh why would she take my measurement?” I asked getting extremely confused.
“Aanya. I saw this very beautiful dress the other day and I thought it would look good on you. So I seeked Saph’s help and she came to Sophia’s shop with me. Long story short, even she loved that dress. We explained Sophia about your condition and she agreed to come here and take your measurements and alter the dress accordingly.” Josh finished and heaved a large breath.
I was looking at him weirdly. I mean Josh giving me a dress, that’s nearly impossible. I raised an eyebrow at him and folded my hands on my chest and looked at him. “Oh Yaa? Are you sure?”
He looked at Saph pleadingly and she came to stand in front of him, “Neah! C’mon, give him some credit. He feels bad for you every single day. He wants to do something for you. Let him do it Neah. You know how much you guys love each other. He just wants to make you happy. He just wants to buy you a dress. Please!” Saph said and glared a little at me.
I turned my head towards Josh and saw that he was looking at the floor. Shit! Now I feel bad for him. I am a really bad sister. It’s just that they were all acting so weird lately I thought that it has to do something with that.
“Joshy… I am so sorry! I will let Sophia take the measurement like a good girl, but you need to bring me Nutella!” I say. Nutella is my Bae… he knows how much I love Nutella.
Josh cracked a smile and nodded his head, “Two jars of Nutella, if you do as she says.” He said. I almost jumped instantly on the floor from my bed and squealed.
“Sophia right? C’mon what are you waiting for? Take my measurements so I can get my Nutella.” I said and she laughed.
She came and started taking my measurements. This went on about 25-30 mins. Damn, who takes measurements for so long. But she took each and every inch of measurement on my body. She was asking me questions about what kind of dress I like. Pattern and stuff. It’s weird. I mean didn’t Josh just said that he has already chosen the dress. I don’t know.
Well she sure does take her profession seriously. I sighed and laid back on my bed. Just then Josh brought me 2 Jars of Nutella, just as he promised. I was so happy that I ate 1 whole Jar almost immediately. Josh took the other Jar and placed away from me. He didn’t want me to get sugar high. He knows what things I do when I am high on sugar.
Surprisingly, Saph stayed for the rest of the day. She said she had taken a day off, just for me. I love her so much..!! I tried to convince her to get me my Nutella jar but as Josh knows about my sugar high so do Ben & Saph. So I spent all my day talking to Saph and enjoyed every moment of it.
*****A/N*****
So that’s update no. 3 guys.. Hope you enjoyed it.. !!

KEEP READING!
VOTE& COMMENT
LOVE
-Mystic😘