CHAPTER 10

EMMA STONE as SAPPHIRE WILLIOWS.. SHE IS AN ABSOLUTE BEAUTY

AANYA'S POV

I don't know what to think. I had a feeling this game that Ben wanted to play would backfire, but this was something I didn't expected. Kaden finding me in a towel was the last thing I wanted to happen. God , seriously what are you up to? I don't need such drama in my life. I cant even get his face out of my mind when he saw me. There were so many emotions in his eyes, shock, anger, betrayal and some other I can't put my finger on it.

After Kaden went out of my house, I just wanted to sleep and finish this day. While I was going in my room I heard Saph telling Ben about who Kaden is. These two idiots know all about my life, they even know about my and Kaden's short story. I just ignored them and flopped on my bed and drifted to sleep.

Sunday went by with me doing nothing but watching movie with Ben and Saph, just lying in my living room. It was the laziest day I had in like forever. Next day in office was eventful, meaning full of meetings and I informed Scarlet to ask Mr. Ford and see if they are free to come by around 6 so we can discuss further on the project as Ben is back. She informed me that Mr. Ford has confirmed for the meeting at 6 today. I asked Scarlet to inform Ben and Joey to come and meet me.

"Aanya you called us?" Ben said entering. Joey was with him.

"I called you both because I have called Mr. Ford and Zack here to discuss things so I would want both of you to be present in here. Ok" I said while working on some drawings looking for corrections.

"Ofcourse Aanya. What time?" Ben asked me.

" They will be here at 6'oclock. It might go after 7." I said, finally looking at them.

"Ok." Ben answered me but Joey was quite all this time.

"Joey what's wrong? Is there a problem?" I asked, normally I don't care about my employees personal life but this is Joey and he did work a lot last week without questioning me.

"Uh.. Ma'am. Its nothing, I'll cancel it." Joey said.

"Joey what's the matter?"

" Ma'am my girlfriend is coming home after a long time and I promised her that I would take to dinner. But its completely ok, I'll tell her I know she will understand." Joey said.

"Joey, go. Ben is here so its ok if you go. Anyways you did work all the last week and this a*s here didn't. So go and enjoy" I smiled at him.

"Hey!!!, I am not an a*s." Ben protested.

"Whatever Ben. Joey you go and have fun." I said and dismissed them.

Time just went by and no later than it was 5.45. Scarlet came to my cabin and told me that the conference room is yet again ready.

"I am thoroughly bored With that place. I cant handle one more meeting in there today" I mumbled to my self.

"Then don't." Some1 said. I looked at the door and Ben was standing there with a amused look on his face. "What?" I asked. "Munchkin what happened? Why are you so bored" Ben asked. I am trying to get used to him giving me names. Key word TRYING.

"Ben I had like 3 meetings today. I cant bear one more min in there. That's what happened." I said getting annoyed that I have to sit for one more meeting and that to with that Kaden. I cant handle him.

"Then do your meeting here." He said just like that."I know you never do a meeting here, but you can allow a exception once" he added. Now that I look at my office, the black sofa couch looks super comfortable and that's what I need right now. " Cool, it won't hurt if I have a meeting here once" I smiled. I informed Scarlet to set everything in my cabin.