CHAPTER 34

Zacks phone rings. I snap my head to him and I ask, "Who is it? If its Kaden then you better not pick it up." I warn him.

He sighs, "Aanya just let him know you are ok. He must be going out of his mind."

"I don't care. Just give me your phone." I say and he sighs again and gives me his phone. Now all of us have to wait.

KADEN'S POV:

Zack had left after trying to change my mind and go back to Aanya, but I am not going that's for sure. I just made him promise me that he will call me if anything happened to her. I sighed as I started walking towards the parking lot.

I have many rivals who would love to get back at me by hurting her. I cant risk that. Not at all.

After I saw what state she was when we found her, I cant do it anymore. For her, I have to leave her. She is been calling me again and again, but I am not answering it.

She has even left me more than 7-8 text asking me where I am? Why am I not taking her calls?

Each and every call and text breaks my heart more than it already is. I was walking with a heavy heart to the parking lot. I almost reached my car, when my cell rang again. I don't know how many more time will I be abke to ignore her calls.

I take out cell and look at the caller id. Its not Aanya. But its even worse, Zack is calling me. I told him to call me only if Aanya is not ok. All those stupid thoughts run through my mind, and I hurriedly pick up the call.

""Zack, is everything ok? Is she ok? Do you want to come there? I am in the parking lot only." I ask getting anxious.

"Um! Kaden actually its..." Zack starts to say, but I can feel he is a little worried. I was about to ask him when I hear her voice. I was about to cut the call but My breath is caught up, when I hear her yelling.

"MR. KADEN FORD, YOU BETTER NOT CUT THIS CALL AND LISTEN TO ME VERY CAREFULLY. AND KEEP YOUR EARS OPEN, CAUSE I AM GOING TO REPAET THIS ONCE." Aanya yells. She knows me better than any1. Before I could say anything she continued.

"WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? I HAVE BEEN CALLING YOU FROM ALMOST 45 MINS, AND YOU ARE NOT ANSWERING ANY OF MY FUCKING CALLS. BUT WHEN ZACK CALLS YOU, YOU PICK IT UP ON THE FIRST RING.

DON'T I HAVE LEFT ANY IMPORTANCE IN YOUR LIFE? .

HOW DARE YOU LEAVE ME? How CAN you leave me Kaden?" She said, after all this yelling, last line was barely a whisper. It broke my heart at how vulnerable she was sounding. Her voice telling me that I broke her heart yet again.

"First you try and come back in my life. Then you wont even leave even when I tell you to. You Annoy me to no ends, Kade.

Then after all the things we went through, this project where most we did was to fight rather than work, then with Sarah, Cameron, and me being kidnapped, Now you start to avoid me and try and get out my life Kaden?

Well News Flash, I wont let you go this time without a fight. Even if I have to fight with you to bring you back.

So, now you better come here in next 10 mins, or so God help me, I'll just stop taking all the medication from the Doctor and Detach all the medications from Me. Now its all your choice if you want me live or not.

And you know me better than to think that, I wont do such thing, because I sure will do.

10 mins Kade." She was so calm when she told me that she would stop taking the medication.