CHAPTER 33

** Aanya crying and Ben, Saph and Zack getting angry**
He doesn’t answer my call. I look at Zack, tears threatening to fall, “Can you please bring him here Zack. He isn’t answering my calls. Not replying to any of my text. Please Zack.” I tell him.
“Of course Aanya. Relax. I’ll bring that idiot up.” He comes near and kisses my hand and leaves.
.
AANYA’S POV:
Its been almost 20 mins, still no sign of Zack or Kaden. I was actually sweating. Saph, Ben both were trying to cheer me up but I was literally stuck on them coming back.
Finally Zack came in. He walked to me. I looked behind him and searched for Kaden. When I didn’t see him, I looked back at Zack. He was looking at me with a sad expression. My eyes widened.
“Where is he Zack?” I asked him.
“He is not coming Aanya. He said he wont come and he asked for you to forget him” Zack said looking down.
Before i can even reply to him Saph comes in between us,
“What do you mean he wont come. How dare he leave her like that? Even if he thinks that it is fault, than at least have the balls to come and tell her on his own” Saph yells at Zack.
Now I was scared as hell why is he doing this? He was fine when I woke up, then what happened..?
I take my cell again and then call him again. Not that he answers. Tears started falling from my eyes. I sent him one more text. Wait for 10 freaking mins for his rply. But none.
I am starting to get angry. “Who the fuck he thinks he is.? Not answering my calls.”  How can he kiss me one minute and ignore me from other. Didn’t that kiss mean anything to him? Didn’t he feel how much I love him from that kiss.? Tears come alive again in my eyes.
A moment ago when I woke up he was showing all his emotions, I was about to tell him that I love him .. I am so going to kill him..!!
Uhh I hate this! I angrily wipe my tears. I look to my right to find that Saph was literally trying to claw Zacks face and Ben was holding her down.
“Zack can I have your phone?” I asked. But they didn’t pay me any attention.
“Zack!! Give me your phone.” I said I little louder this time. But no reaction from them.
“ZAAACK! GIVE ME YOUR FUCKING PHONE!!” I yelled at him. All three of them stopped fighting and were looking at me wide eyes. I glared at all of them.
“Aanya please try and understand. He cares for you. That’s why he wont come here.” Zack said trying to calm me.
But it just got me more angry. “If he cares about me so much then he should be here with me not avoiding me. Unlock your phone call Kaden and put it on speaker. I want to talk to him.” I said with finality.
He sighed and removed his phone from his pocket and dialed Kaden’s no. And he fucking picked up his phone. I called him like 6 times and he didn’t ans.
“Zack, is everything ok? Is she ok? Do you want to come there? In in the parking lot only.” His worried voice came through.
“Um! Kaden actually its…” Zack started but before he could finish I snatched the phone out of his hand and started talking.
“KADEN FORD, YOU BETTER NOT CUT THIS CALL AND LISTEN TO  ME VERY CAREFULLY. AND KEEP YOUR EARS OPEN, CAUSE I AM GOING TO REPAET THIS ONCE.
WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? I HAVE BEEN CALLING YOU FROM ALMOST 45 MINS, AND YOU ARE NOT ANSWERING ANY OF MY FUCKING CALLS. BUT WHEN ZACK CALLS YOU, YOU PICK IT UP ON THE FIRST RING. 
DON’T I HAVE LEFT ANY IMPORTANCE IN YOUR LIFE? .
HOW DARE YOU LEAVE ME? How CAN you leave me Kaden?” I say and show him how vulnerable I am feeling, but then I snap out if it and continue,
“First you try and come back in my life. Then you wont even leave even when I tell you to. You Annoy me to no ends, Kade.
Then after all the things we went through, this project where most we did was to fight rather than work, then with Sarah, Cameron, and me being kidnapped, Now you start to avoid me and try and get out my life Kaden?
Well News Flash, I wont let you go this time without a fight. Even if I have to fight with you to bring you back.
So, now you better come here in next 10 mins, or so God help me, I’ll just stop taking all the medication from the Doctor and Detach all the machines from Me. Now its all your choice if you want me live or not.
And you know me better than to think that, I wont do such thing, because I sure will do.
10 mins Kade.” I start with yelling at him and end the conversation with utter calmness.
“ANGEL LISTEN TO M…” I end the call before he can say any thing. I casually gave Zack his cell back. I picked my phone up and set a 10 mins timer.
“What?” I asked them, as each one of them were staring at me with wide open mouthed.
“You wont do anything as such!” Saph said sternly.
I shrugged at her and started reading a book that I know Ma must have brought it for me.
“It all depends on Kaden, Saph. If he wants me to live he will come.” I told her.
“Don’t be stupid Aanya. He will take atleast 15 mins to reach here even if he runs all the way. Stop that fucking Timer right now.” Ben yelled at me.
I took my cell and securely kept it away from them.
“Are you serious Aanya? Give me that phone.” She was trying to take the phone from me, but I was practically sitting on it.
“Sapphire Stop!” I snapped at her. I was so angry at every1. I know Kaden will come. I hope he does. My eyes start to water. Tears start to fall from my eyes. God!! I am so emotional today.
“Oh my poor baby!” Sapphire came and sat on my bed and hugged me.
“I don’t know what to do any more Saph. I just don’t understand.” I hugged her tightly and cried more. She pulled away from me and looked straight at me, “You are too precious to waste your life for some guy Aanya. You know that you have me forever in your life. No way you are getting rid of me. I am like a leech. I’ll always stick to you.  I love you so much Neah.”
I chuckle at her, “I know Saph. I love you too.” I hug her briefly again. While I am hugging him, Ben comes behind her and takes both of us in a hug, “I love you both too guys. Don’t you think you forgot me”
I chuckled at that again. I really love these two. Saph pushed Ben and went straight to stand in front of Zack and gave him her best death glare. That makes Zack raise his hands in surrender.
“What did I do?” He asks looking from her to me and then back at her.
“Its all Kaden’s Fault. IF HE DOENT COME HERE IN 10 MINS, I’LL FUCKING KILL HIM AND YOU. LIKE LITERALLY.” She yells at him.
“Why woukd you kill me.?” Zack says while backing away and Sapphire steps forward.
“You’re his best friend. That’s enough reason for me to kill you too.” She pokes her finger at his chest as he is fully backed at a wall and Sapphire is literally on him. I giggle, just seeing the position they are in. A 6’2”  guy is intimidated by a 5’4” girl.
“If he doesn’t come in time ill first kick you down there and I swear that you will find it difficult to have babies afterwards” Saph threatened him.
Zack caught her by her shoulder and push her back a little. “Saph he will come. I know what Aanya means to him. He will be here. And I would suggest you don’t kick me ‘down there', cause then you wont be able to have kids too, cause baby I am not letting any man even come near you, other than me.” He says and kisses her neck.
Saph shudders from his kiss. I raise my eyebrow and look at Ben, who has the same shocked expression that I thought he would.
Saph shakes her head and put a little space between them. She breaths deeply and exhales. She is as affected as he is, but she is too stubborn to show it. She faces me and hides her face. She comes quietly and sits besides me.
Zacks phone rings. I snap my head to him and I ask, “Who is it? If its Kaden then you better not pick it up.” I warn him.
He sighs, “Aanya just let him know you are ok. He must be going out of his mind.”
“I don’t care. Just give me your phone.” I say and he sighs again and gives me his phone. Now all of us have to wait.

*****A/N*****
Hellos my beautiful readers..!! How are you guys..?
One day late update.. Hehe.. I totally forgot to update yesterday..
Anyways how was the chapter?
Damn Aanya is Angry!! Same goes with Saph!!
But Zack knows how to handle her! That was soo hot!!
What do think Kaden will be able to reach Aanya before that 10mins go up? I so hope he does..
Will Aanya seriously stop taking Medication? Shit just got real!!
Sapphire will kill them if anything Happens to Aanya..
STAY TUNNED TO FIND OUT!!
KEEP READING!!
VOTE
&
COMMENT!!
KEEP READING!!
LOVE
- MYSTIC😘